Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

I have been on the Managed Payments system basically since it began and have had absolutely zero issues. My payouts are set to daily, but I have not received a payout since the 26th of April. According to Ebay, everything is clear on their end with no issues at all, but the money is not appearing in my bank account. When I contacted my bank they said they had no record of a transaction whatsoever and confirmed that the last deposit was on the 26th.

After contacting Ebay again I was told I would need to get a letter from the bank confirming that no funds had been received. I decided to go into the branch myself to do this and, to my surprise, I was told by the lady behind the counter than another person had come in the day before with the same problem: they were an Ebay seller who was not receiving their payouts. This got me thinking that it must be a problem with the bank or Adyen not sending the money correctly to this particular bank.

When I asked the teller for this letter that Ebay had requested to tell them that no payments were reaching the account, she basically looked at me like I was an alien and told me she had no idea what that even meant or what they were asking for. I instead got a statement printed from the bank showing that I hadn't received payments since the 26th. I have since sent this off to the email address the man on the support line told me: uktcc@ebay.com

Are any other BankSA/St George customers having a similar issue? If so, please let me know, and make sure you contact Ebay and your bank to see if you can find anything out that I couldn't.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

Are you working for Adyen or eBay be honest ?

The resort of the clueless.

If I worked for either I would have to flag it. As I don't, all I can do is respond with my own thoughts and experiences.

For example, Amazon would cost me significantly more in fees and postage. I choose not to erode my bottom line listing with them.

I'm not a mug.

Message 21 of 46
Latest reply

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

Then what on earth a person would even think this was a bank fault when other users also states before your comment that their banks (BankSA, St George, ANZ, CBA, NAB) have not reeving their payment.
this is absolutely Adyen or eBay problem, most probably Adyen. eBay should compensate money from Adyen and Adyen should compensate to all users for their late payment what ever the reason is.
Are you actually reading thoroughly this thread ? do you need glasses? I am having really fun here with your high intelligence mate.

Message 22 of 46
Latest reply

Are you actually reading thoroughly this thread ? 

More than you, apparently. No reference to Amazon prior to your 'insight' for example.

My bank is an offshore one and I have had no problems receiving my payments.

Maybe I'm lucky.

Or maybe I provided the requisite information and it was accepted.

Message 23 of 46
Latest reply

Finally I got some useful information from you
"My bank is an offshore"   
may be the reason you haven't had any problem receiving money.  I haven't had any problem too since last Tuesday I receive money same day they send which is every Tuesday.  I hope eBay compensate us with this error and not blame Australian banking system, often companies don't accept their fault to avoid paying compensation. 

Message 24 of 46
Latest reply

Finally I got some useful information from you

You only had to ask, rather than unsuccessfully trying to belittle me.

I get my payments every Tuesday also.

Which begs the question as to why you are complaining about late/withheld payments - the subject of this thread.

Message 25 of 46
Latest reply

Has there been an official statement from eBay yet? The only email I got from them is that theyโ€™re charging my account fees. 

still nothing about all the missing payments! 

Message 26 of 46
Latest reply

Im also in the same situation, i havent recieved my payment from the 27th.  Im with Westpac. Thumbs down for the managed payments.

Message 27 of 46
Latest reply

Still nothing received today. Anyone else had any luck? I just put in another call to them today and was told I would have to wait 24/48 hours to hear back from the technical team about it. So pretty much the same thing I heard on Friday, from which I've heard nothing back since.

For everyone else who hasn't received their payments since the 26th, please make  sure you call them again and let them know this problem has not gone away, it's the only way that it will get fixed and we can get paid for our work.

Message 28 of 46
Latest reply

Still no payment for me.

Are people still receiving the โ€œeBay has sent your payoutโ€ emails?

I didnโ€™t receive one this morning, so not sure if that means they are working on the issues or not?

Message 29 of 46
Latest reply

The funds have finally arrived this morning in my NAB account. I relentlessly contacted eBay everyday even on the weekends.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Message 30 of 46
Latest reply