Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

I have been on the Managed Payments system basically since it began and have had absolutely zero issues. My payouts are set to daily, but I have not received a payout since the 26th of April. According to Ebay, everything is clear on their end with no issues at all, but the money is not appearing in my bank account. When I contacted my bank they said they had no record of a transaction whatsoever and confirmed that the last deposit was on the 26th.

After contacting Ebay again I was told I would need to get a letter from the bank confirming that no funds had been received. I decided to go into the branch myself to do this and, to my surprise, I was told by the lady behind the counter than another person had come in the day before with the same problem: they were an Ebay seller who was not receiving their payouts. This got me thinking that it must be a problem with the bank or Adyen not sending the money correctly to this particular bank.

When I asked the teller for this letter that Ebay had requested to tell them that no payments were reaching the account, she basically looked at me like I was an alien and told me she had no idea what that even meant or what they were asking for. I instead got a statement printed from the bank showing that I hadn't received payments since the 26th. I have since sent this off to the email address the man on the support line told me: uktcc@ebay.com

Are any other BankSA/St George customers having a similar issue? If so, please let me know, and make sure you contact Ebay and your bank to see if you can find anything out that I couldn't.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

Hi,

I finally received 2 payment out of 3 store payment. last one hopefully will be my account tomorrow. I hope you all getting paid shortly. 

Message 41 of 46
Latest reply

Re: Any other BankSA/St George customers not receiving Managed Payments payouts?

Hey all, I finally got my payments after requesting a call back from eBay. He acknowledged there was an error and would escalate it to IT. He then said he would call me back on Friday but thankfully, the money came through a few hours later. Contacting eBay by chat is hopeless, request a call back and it should get sorted. 

Message 42 of 46
Latest reply

I have had Ebay call me several times now. They've stated that they escalated it to the IT department and I have arranged for a callback from a supervisor who should contact me tomorrow (everyone there is working from home, so they can't just pass me onto one). Hopefully since everyone else's are coming through mine should arrive by tomorrow at least.

Message 43 of 46
Latest reply

Update: Just received all of my payments now. My payout yesterday was sent as normal. Hopefully I continue to receive things on time, but I'll update if I have any other issues.

Message 44 of 46
Latest reply

everard6920:  Did you end up getting a payout for today and yesterday?

Message 45 of 46
Latest reply

Looks like this might be happening again. No payment received this morning. Circumstances are that same as last time: that being a Monday public holiday with no funds received the following day. If this follows the same pattern it'll be another week until I see anything. Has anyone else not received their payouts this morning? I will update tomorrow.

Message 46 of 46
Latest reply