Anyone else having problems with Sendle and couriers in general?

We've been having a few issues lately.

One of our deliveries that was meant to go to NSW, was sent to Victoria. This was over a week ago now. Those here who use Sendle will know that Sendle chooses the Courier Company it thinks most appropriate for each delivery. This particular delivery was with Couriers Please. I have contacted Couriers Please through their website 5-6 times now and have received no response. I've also tried calling them. I'm greeted with a recorded message that recommends contacting them through their website, and then hangs up. I've tried contacting Sendle. I get a message saying someone will be in touch. But have not heard from them. This buyer has started an item not received case as expected. I have no way of resolving the issue and feel completely ignored by Sendle and CP.

We're also having issues with drivers not turning up to collect deliveries. We send out orders every day, however no driver has turned up since Thursday last week. Again, we've tried contacting CP and also Sendle. No response from either company.

Is anyone else having these issues?

Message 1 of 2
Latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Anyone else having problems with Sendle and couriers in general?

Yeah,  Allied expresss.  dropped a parcel today  which clearly said place at front door.  they left it in the drive about 8 metres from the front door.   Thinking of buying them a tape measure

Message 2 of 2
Latest reply