Aus Post Tracking not updating .. i'm worried.

This is my partner's account but we both use it however this is my first time that i personally have sold stuff on ebay. On monday i sent off a post parcel, just a regular padded parcel with the thing the person bought, with the package i got a tracking number. Though it's now been 4 days and the tracking number still says that it was just accepted from me at my post office and hasn't changed in 4 days. I am worried about the parcel, i assume by now that it should have moved from my local post office. Has anyone else had this happen to them?, is it just that some people at aus post are lazy and don't scan the parcels to say where it is? Or should i be really worried that something has happened to it..oh please don't say to be worried.

- Alicia

Message 1 of 69
Latest reply
68 REPLIES 68

Re: Aus Post Tracking not updating .. i'm worried.

sikaars-0
Community Member
My tracking Id not update please help me
Message 61 of 69
Latest reply

sikaars-0
Community Member
Aus post tracking not updating I'm worried about that and I'm worried about my parcel
Message 62 of 69
Latest reply

What is the last update?

When was it posted....have you allowed sufficient time for it to arrive.

You can always ring Austalia Post.....there is a number on the tracking site.

Message 63 of 69
Latest reply

Not the question, kat.

For those that import their MyBusiness postage into AP from eBay, the tracking number is supposed to be automatically reflected in eBay.

Linking the AP tracking site doesn't help with the actual issue.

Message 65 of 69
Latest reply

The same problem is happening to all my shipped items...

Tracking numbers have been provided and accepted except no tracking status updates are provided, the status is finally updated to deliver when the package has been delivered.
It is nightmare customers want status updates of their orders, customer satisfaction with our service is why they become return buyers. I have started sending each customer their tracking number link share from the official Australia Post tracking page so they can have status updates and peace of mind about receiving what they have paid for.
Some orders I shipped to customers have been delivered

The other problem with the eBay tracking not being updated is when the payment for the order is sent through to PayPal the system flags the transaction and requires further info regarding the Product, a full product description, shipping method, handling times, copies of the original purchase receipt from the supplier.
Some orders I've shipped to customers have been delivered but this has not been forwarded to PayPal and the funds for the purchase remain limited until for investigation...

This is a very big pain in you know what, having to waste time going through the resolution process to obtain the funds sometimes weeks after the delivery to the customer.

If this is a BUG in the code then it's a very well implemented PROFIT booster for both eBay and PayPal. The money from every purchase through eBay goes through PayPal, now that money doesn't go straight to the sellers or the recipients, it sits in an
escrow ( or a safe investment account earning daily interest on other people's money) account before being released to the recipient upon verification by PayPal.

With the tech wizards at both of these companies, surely a quick fix of the tracking system wouldn't be a hard task, but if it did change then the investors wouldn't be too happy, so the ones who have to pay the price are the only ones who generate p

Message 66 of 69
Latest reply

Do them yourself.

A  pertinent reminder to not assume any online site will do your work for you.

i realize that your sales volume might mean you have to spend a minute a week doing housework, but them's the breaks.

On closer reading, you are complaining about tracking not showing. Post over the counter and get a lodgement scan. Fund holds are an entirely different issue.

Message 67 of 69
Latest reply

australia post is bloody useless, not only do they regularly not scan items at all! but ive even caught them playing soccer with parcels lol 

Message 68 of 69
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 69 of 69
Latest reply