Australia Post to begin charging for holding undelivered parcels from 1 August

Are they out of their minds!?

What will they think of next? 😞

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/australia-post-to-begin-charging-for-holding-undelivered-par...

Message 1 of 43
Latest reply
42 REPLIES 42

Re: Australia Post to begin charging for holding undelivered parcels from 1 August

"It has happened again!

i have sent an item Free Postage, with SIGNATURE ON DELIVERY for added security $10.90.

The buyer emailed 25 days later asking where his item was  and when I tracked it, found it had been returned to my local post office."

Just a thought. Are you uploading tracking information via eBay when you send the parcel?

I have found, that since I started uploading tracking information (about a year ago) the number of people not getting their item or not aware of where it is, has dropped by a large amount.

Whilst it still happens now and then, the amount of times it has happened has dropped by a lot since I started uploading tracking numbers.

Message 41 of 43
Latest reply

Re: Australia Post to begin charging for holding undelivered parcels from 1 August

screamingdemon_2007
Community Member

Great! Now they can make more profit from their incompetance.....

Message 42 of 43
Latest reply

@screamingdemon_2007 wrote:

Great! Now they can make more profit from their incompetance.....

Not really the more Aus post push it (while giving a sub standard service) the more sellers using other means to send parcels.I am in my first week of being AusPost free (except the really regional areas and PO boxes) and I am loving it I am saving money parcels, are being delivered faster and no queueing in the post office. 

Message 43 of 43
Latest reply