Australia post , security , LOL

And people wonder why Mail goes missing. Spotted this. In a car park in Runcorn QLD this morning. Nice 😕

oz post.jpg

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: Australia post , security , LOL

God i hope michelle did not order anything from there!!

*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 11 of 20
Latest reply

Could you imagine the uproar!!!!

Message 12 of 20
Latest reply

Message 13 of 20
Latest reply

hahahaha, god help us all!

Spoiler
Hi joe! *waves*
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 14 of 20
Latest reply

bake, you do know it doesn't work in a spoiler or if someone gives

you the green tick, don't you. ...

I'm onto the lot of you!! 

Message 15 of 20
Latest reply

Even changing it to grey doesn't help in a spoiler situation as the grey text is different to the grey spoiler box.

LOL Stawks!

Message 16 of 20
Latest reply

@keyrings wrote:

And people wonder why Mail goes missing. Spotted this. In a car park in Runcorn QLD this morning. Nice 😕

oz post.jpg

To be honest that looks exactly how I receive my empty Australia Post bags, it may not have parcels in it at all

Photobucket
Message 17 of 20
Latest reply

The express post bag doesn't appear to be anywhere near empty, and it even has its seal still attached.
Message 18 of 20
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:
The express post bag doesn't appear to be anywhere near empty, and it even has its seal still attached.

Mine arrive like that with bags inside, the other thing is that express post items would be scanned so the driver would be very easy to identify. We sometimes stupidly think that scanning is for us and the buyers however they are very much scanned to keep an eye on the driver. In fact Australia Post have an UNTRACKED label that is scanned which is not trackable for the purpose of keeping a watch on Australia Post staff.

Photobucket
Message 19 of 20
Latest reply

i actually got out of the car (yes that's rare for me ! ) and had a closer look , just sorted of prodded them with my foot  😞 , there definitely seemed to be articles in there , they most definitely were not empty.

Message 20 of 20
Latest reply