Australia post , security , LOL

And people wonder why Mail goes missing. Spotted this. In a car park in Runcorn QLD this morning. Nice 😕

oz post.jpg

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Noice. I like it when you see the parcel guys literally kicking the parcels from the back of the PO to thier vans. Warms the heart 🙂

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

could you check in the bag i am expecting a letter  lol

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

cq_tech
Community Member
I'd be sending a copy of that to the Postal Ombudsman and making an official complaint with AP themselves. That's disgusting and one of those is an Express Post box bag as well, prime pickings for opportunist thieves. It's just not bloody good enough. 😞
Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

Official complaint all ready lodged with Oz post , I doubt any thing will actually be done about it , the thing is , this is approx 3-4 meters from the drive through of a Mcdonalds and school kids were everywhere , i took the photo just before 8:00am and after doing some shopping at woolies etc , came back past at 8:30 - 8:45 and luckily still there .

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

dont forget to also post it on Aust Post facebook page with place / date / times

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Lordy I need to send my buyer here who's express parcel has gone MIA. Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

Hmmm, so AP raise their postage costs and this is now what we get for our money!
Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

i would of put it in a box and posted it to head office with a note  saying does this belong to you guys.mmmm

have a nice day

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

Definitely "A Current Affair"- type story here !!
Message 10 of 20
Latest reply