Available Funds - $0.00

Anyone else “Available Funds” sitting at $0.00?
I have over $1k still processing but $0.00 in Available Funds.
This is strange for a Monday.
Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Available Funds - $0.00

I suspect you are, as usual, correct.

God forbid that eBay would take public holidays into account. They might be based off-shore, but Australian sellers' bank accounts almost assuredly wouldn't.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

As usual, we are beholden to USA time schedule??
Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

I have no doubt. But panicking over payments from today happening today, but payments for tomorrow, a public holiday, not showing would seem to be a bit premature.

The time to whinge is Wednesday. At which time the whinge is likely to be inconsequent.

Those public holidays are a bummer. eBay arbitrarily decide I have an extra day to post.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

here are their contact numbers (1 in Sydney)

https://www.adyen.com/contact

Good luck!
Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

Have been in contact with Adyen....Sydney number automatically transferred to call centre in Netherlands.

Staff member confirmed that they transfer funds in 3 business days...

Are your funds available now?
Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

For whatever it's worth, eBay sent my funds as per normal on Monday night (should clear today), all the money (from 21st to 25th) that would have normally cleared in 24 (business) hours and been sent along with it, cleared immediately after those funds were sent Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

My payments are set to weekly and I recieved a payment today. It was a lot less than should have been so I checked a report. All of my payments for the last few days are showing as cleared in ebay, but where not included in the managed payments payment. Theres definately a glitch of some sort happening, so best to keep an eye on things and ensure they come through with the next payment.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Our payments are set to daily, however we received our weekend payments today & received the email at 4:32am today, so no problems here. 

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply