BEWARE SHIPPING OVERSEA'S AUSTRALIA POST INTERNATIONAL PRINTED LABELS

Well nothing ceases to amaze me.

I would like to make all sellers aware of this major problem, you make up your mind what’s going on.

International buyer buys item worth over $100 + shipping.

Label cannot be printed thru Ebay label , so you can print them from Australia Post Business Post.

Great upload tracking then your covered if you have any issue.

Now where the fun starts,

Customer after 4 weeks wants to know where his item is! ( fair enough would do the same)  , we check Australia post tacking , item states it was scanned in our local post office then scanned in Melbourne  over 4 weeks ago , but no other update.

, we place a inquiry thru Australia Post , 2 days latter they send a message sorry about all the problems you have had , we have refunded your post cost thru Pay Pal for a unused Label.

The tracking has been removed , now no record for Ebay to supply tracking . to me this is a scam , who has the right to remove proof of your tracking , what chance is there  to get Ebay guarantee .

Messages from Australia post states you cannot reply to this issue.

Wonder why they except your business if they cannot deliver, understand problem with the Virus , but to steep to this approach is scandalises.

3415len

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: BEWARE SHIPPING OVERSEA'S AUSTRALIA POST INTERNATIONAL PRINTED LABELS

we had or maybe still do but every thing seems to fall on the seller so much about Seller garantee check oit the Australia post tracking 

Australia refunded us our cost then made label not in use , Ebay now state we do not have a valid tracking , I just wonder how many sellers out there are beoing sticked up.

3415len

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply