BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

One, Two, Three O'clock, Four O'clock BLOCKED,

Five, Six, Seven O'clock, Eight O'clock BLOCKED.
Nine, Ten, Eleven O'clock, Twelve O'clock B-L-O-C-K-E-D,
We're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

Put your DEFECTS on OUR STORE, TWOS AND ONES',
BUT We'll have some fun, when YOUR FEEDBACK’S DONE.

CHORUS:

We're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight,
We're gonna BLOCK, BLOCK, B-L-O-C-K, 'till broad daylight,
We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

When the STARS ARE one, two, and NO MORE,
If the SELLING SLOWS DOWN, we'll HIT THE FORUM FLOOR.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight

When the NON-PAYERS
HIT five, six, and seven,
We'll be STILL BE BLOCKING in SELLER’S heaven.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight.

When it's SCAMMERS, FRAUDS & SHILL BIDDERS too,

I'LL BE SCREWED OVER ON EBAY ... and now so will you.

CHORUS

We're gonna BLOCK, we're gonna BLOCK around the clock tonight

When EBAY’S DOIN’ THEIR MAINTENANCE, we'll cool off then,
Start BLOCKIN' 'round the CLOCK AGAIN.

[... For anyone who doesn’t know, this is a famous song by a band called Bill Haley & The Comets called ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK, the 1950s. ... I needed a laugh, being both blocker and blocked on Ebay.].

Message 1 of 29
Latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

Re: BLOCK AROUND THE CLOCK

What link did I post? Do tell?

As for my buyers, I have had 1 unhappy buyer who I offered to pay return postage on, or if she wanted to keep the items, I would give her a partial refund. She got the partial refund. As a seller herself, she has chosen not to trash my feedback.

My other unhappy buyer was several years ago who looked at the photos and didn't bother to read any of the description. She has bipolar and when she goes off her meds, she goes on buying sprees (her husbands words). Sadly, I got caught up in one of her sprees. In the past, her husband has worn what she's bought as it's stuff he can use too, like spas and swimming pools, but HE had no use for a food van, so tried to make me refund them on that basis. I refused as it was a buy it now and it ended up in court (which I won). That was my one and only negative as a seller.

As for me as a buyer, I've had 2 items over the years not arrive. 1st one arrived a few months later, so I resent the money to the seller. The second one, I didn't ask for a refund as it was only a few $$, I only sent them a message to say it hadn't arrived. It was past the 45 day cut off and within minutes, they had sent a refund.

I've given 1 negative in all my eBay buying years and no neutrals. Since DSR's came in, I always give 5 stars, except for one a few weeks ago where I maked them down as they charged me just over $40 for postage and actual postage cost was less than $10. They still got positive feedback and I sent them a message to tell them that I was marking them down on stars for the postage cost.

I've never asked for a refund on an item that I have received because I buy from trusted sellers who I've bought from many times. I haven't needed to ask for refunds or attack them with negative feedback. 

If someone was to leave me negative or neutral feedback, I certainly wouldn't attack them and call them names. I have a bit more maturity than that. That's the kind of thing I would expect from a school kid. Looking at your feedback, it seems that it's OK for you to leave bad sellers bad feedback, but if someone gives it to you, you attack them and call them names. So who's the one lacking intelligence and emotional security now then?

Message 11 of 29
Latest reply

OP why on earth did you leave the feedback followup to a negative that says

"... Blessed Assurance, Jesus is mine. Oh, what a fore taste of glory divine."

What on earth are you pushing on eBay ?  Cat Surprised

Message 12 of 29
Latest reply

I would say that is because she's happy to dish it out, but can't take it when someone does it to them. Not only do they reply with religious messages, they also include a religious card in their parcels. If I got one of those, I'd take great pleasure in burning it and then reporting them to eBay for sending spam to customers.

Message 13 of 29
Latest reply

You know,  I wasn’t going to respond to this post,  but …

a seller like yourself has ripped us off’…’dishonest sellers like yourself’…’another example of your own dishonesty and slandering’ …’a very poisonous character operating on Ebay’.

All of the above must be why I have 100% positive FB, and not a defect in sight.

Gee, you know what, I’d never thought of myself in the light you have painted of me.  And I’m quite sure all those who have purchased  from me in the past would be very surprised to find out what a disreputable person I am supposed to be, according to you.

So just who is slandering who with those comments.

Message 14 of 29
Latest reply

Some poor buyer quite rightly takes offence at receiving unsolicited religious material and you label them a Satanist? Smiley Surprised

Then you have the cheek to call yourself a Christian! More like a bloody hypocrite if you ask me. Smiley Mad

Neutral feedback ratingNot as nice as picture Also offensive religious card with package!Buyer:
s***_ ( 156Teal star icon for feedback score in between 100 to 499)
During past 6 months

• Reply by fabulous-gift-emporium (Jul-29-14 22:28):
    Great Item! Buyer Is A Satanist. To Avoid Upset Don't Shop At A Christian Store!

Message 15 of 29
Latest reply

cq, I'm sure your post was meant for OP rather than me..!!

And do you realise the seller who got the 'benefit' of OP's latest 3 negs has a feedback score of 15674, and 99.8% positive.  (Probably lost that .2% due to the negs).  So, definitely a BAD SELLER (not!!) according to OP.

I really don't know where these assertions come from.  There is no justification at all.

Anyway, I'm not going to bother with this any longer. I don't think OP deserves the time of day.

Message 16 of 29
Latest reply

I don't know why any one has answered at all. Clearly just juvenile attention seeking from someone that you all have previously had a go at about pretty similar stuff
Message 17 of 29
Latest reply

Yuk.

Message 18 of 29
Latest reply

They are a satanist and proud of it. We did not ask them to shop at our store. As for you ... your logo speaks volumes. Repent or perish.
Message 19 of 29
Latest reply

Has the nurse been around yet? Isn't it time for your afternoon nap?
Message 20 of 29
Latest reply