BYE BYE EBAY

ivé just paid out  au$223.00 ebay and paypal fees on us$930.00 ebay sales  ebay can go to hell as far as i'm concerned it's just out priced itself i wont be selling anymore as a matter of fact i'm bloody fuming PAYPAL WHAT A RIPOFF!!! for all the trouble listing,wrapping, posting ect they can stick their selling where the sun don't shine i'm better off going back to stand up auctions no drama paid quickly and less fees,thats my 2 bobs worth anyway..BYEBYE EBAY/PAYPAL your not getting another cent out of me!!!

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: BYE BYE EBAY

And what are able to to do about this rort? Wish their was a consumer watchdog onto this ripoff
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

I didn’t know either, didn’t think to be to fkd over with fees, I only sell items here and there, but $153 in 3 fees pfft that’s BS, not everyone thinks to ready this bs policy
Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

Because it’s not a bricks and mortar store that’s why, it’s the internet, they are scammers full stop.
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

Smiley LOLSmiley LOL  What a waste of your energy and time.....replying to a 3 year old thread is not very productive, especially when some of the posters have not been on the boards for years.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Like eBay gives a toss whether anyone leaves or not. Why would they care about a few small sellers leaving? I suppose people feel much better coming here making a grand announcement about leaving. Maybe they are expecting people to fawn all over them and beg them not to leave.

When I sold a phone a few months back, I used one of the totally fee free listing promos. I knew being a phone it would sell, so it didn't cost me a cent to sell.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply