Buyer won't leave feedback or even respond to my messages

I have done the right thing by this buyer and contacted them to ask if all is okay and asked them to let me know if there is any problems but they just don't respond it obvious that they have been on eBay as they have listed things for sale. Does anyone have any advice or similar situations, I really think its bad form and spoils the eBay selling experience.
Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

The buyer is under NO OBLIGATON to leave feedback or contact you after the sale. No contact could be seen as good news, the old saying "No news is good news" springs to  mind.

Message 2 of 56
Latest reply

As said, feedback is voluntary and some people only go into their ebay account every now and again when they want something.

They do get an ebay email reminder after 30 days to leave feedback and some do, some don't. 

image host
Message 3 of 56
Latest reply

be careful what you ask for!  The buyer may well leave you poor feedback along the lines of "needy seller, unecessary comms, begs for feedback"

Would that be something you would want on your feedback page?

You have 100% positive feedback, what more could you ask for.

No news is good news IMO ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 5 of 56
Latest reply

rajah
Community Member

Well to me it looks like the turn of the table,,lol,I have recently purchase quite a few items from china , Left my feedback some of them neutral as the items were not as specified ,,but at least I left FB .I have not recieved any feedback from 5 sellers ,so it works both ways guys ,But from my perspective ,feedback means SFA ,,Ebay makes the rules,but never abide by them thereselves ...Change them to suit the occasion...lol..when the poo poo hits the fan the buyer is the sufferer ...

Message 6 of 56
Latest reply

sorry rajah, I must have blinked, not a clue what you are on about ? If you have a problem with a particular seller you can take action, all the tools are there for you to use. As you a buyer only of course feedback means SFA - you can't get negative. :8}Seriously though, if you have an on going issue or problem, go to the AC and ask for advice, the members will help you if  you feel a seller has done the wrong thing by you:-)

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 7 of 56
Latest reply

My feedback should be over 600, but as you can see it is not. Some buyers and sellers have ignored feedback even so I left it for them. No big deal. As long as I get 100% positive I am happy. 

And surprise, surprise ---- today I got feedback for an item I sold in September.

BTW, I have bought items from China and always received feedback as soon as I paid for the item.

Feedbak concern is only due when you get a Neg.

Erica ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 8 of 56
Latest reply

" Buyer won't leave feedback "

How disgusting......

TCT
Message 9 of 56
Latest reply

calsof
Community Member

" Buyer won't leave feedback "

How disgusting......

I swear it's the same buyer!!! He never leaves FB and then somebody comes here to complain.

[Slaps myself because I should already have been in front of the TV screen - I told you!!!]

Sorry,back on topic-I have no comment
Message 10 of 56
Latest reply