Buyer won't leave feedback or even respond to my messages

I have done the right thing by this buyer and contacted them to ask if all is okay and asked them to let me know if there is any problems but they just don't respond it obvious that they have been on eBay as they have listed things for sale. Does anyone have any advice or similar situations, I really think its bad form and spoils the eBay selling experience.
Message 1 of 56
Latest reply
55 REPLIES 55

He has nothing better to do these days Stawks.....retirement is a b*gger!Smiley LOL

Message 51 of 56
Latest reply

Maybe he should take up photography as a hobby.

Message 52 of 56
Latest reply

"Dude, where's my feedback?"

Message 53 of 56
Latest reply

image host
Message 54 of 56
Latest reply

Image result for oldest thread meme

Message 55 of 56
Latest reply

@shoppingbag* wrote:

I get these messages all the time from Sellers who just wish to please and have happy customers.

I've had sellers ask me to leave feedback, then when I leave neutral feedback for hassling me about feedback they respond to the feedback by saying they only asked was I happy with the item - which is NOT what they asked at all!

I for one, appreciate their efforts.  I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone could be annoyed at someone trying to give a good service and simply avoid the buyers who leave very positive feedback comments in the negative feedback section.

How is it giving good service by asking for feedback???  And how are you avoiding buyers who leave negs with positive comments by hassling buyers for feedback???

I always do the right thing by sellers, and contact if there are problems, before leaving feedback. Unfortunately, a lot of buyers are too quick to fly off the handle at the least little thing and leave negative feedback.

It sounds like you're pretty quick to fly off the handle and block buyers for the least little thing (not telling the world how wonderful you are), so why accuse buyers of doing exactly what you're doing yourself?

As a first time Seller, my very polite request for feedback or to contact with any concerns (as I need to build DSR) was completely ignored, so that buyer is now on my blocked list.

How do you know the buyer is even home?  How do you know they don't have a really busy life and can't spare the time to sign in just to leave feedback for you?  How do you know they don't have a medical condition that means making the effort to leave feedback would be the straw that broke the camel's back?  I've been there and done that!  A few years ago I was so sick I'd just do the absolute basics.  I sometimes did most of my buying online because it was easier for me than driving somewhere. Are you really saying that anyone like that should be banned from buying altogether?

I am astounded that anyone would leave a neutral or negative, for no other reason than the Seller asked for feedback.  This really shocks me.

Yet you block people just because they don't leave feedback.  I have NEVER heard of a seller doing this before!!!  And how are you doing the right thing by your buyers by blocking them for not leaving feedback?  If you're bending over backwards to please your buyers you wouldn't be asking them to leave feedback - as I said above, you might be asking them to do something that's just not convenient for them at the moment.

I do realize that as a Seller, sooner or later I will get a negative, no matter how hard I try to bend over backwards to please buyers, some will just never be happy. I just try to do the right thing by everyone, but I guess we are all different.

Message 56 of 56
Latest reply