Can I sell my ebay store?

Does anybody know if I can sell my ebay store?

I have tried ringing customer service and the twit on the other end of the phone says he "thinks" I can.

Has anybody done this?

or enquired about doing this?

Message 1 of 88
Latest reply
87 REPLIES 87

Re: Can I sell my ebay store?

not to cry poor or anythinh but I have 2 dead peopls corneas, and for some reason I can no get an army job. For some reason they think my eyes will blow up/

Message 71 of 88
Latest reply

@dylan11235813 wrote:

not to cry poor or anythinh but I have 2 dead peopls corneas, and for some reason I can no get an army job. For some reason they think my eyes will blow up/

I am very glad you have already admitted to being slightly drunk.  This post would tend to reinforce that opinion.Smiley Tongue

Message 72 of 88
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

Hugs to the poster giving kudo ~ what a surprise ... not ...

Why thank you Catty one.

It is a lot better use of my time to give a kudo than to argue with a member who believes she is the only one who is right on these boards.

Message 73 of 88
Latest reply

hello kitty

Message 74 of 88
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

Why thank you Catty one.

It is a lot better use of my time to give a kudo than to argue with a member who believes she is the only one who is right on these boards.

Happy Easter

happy-easter-cute-cat.jpeg

Message 75 of 88
Latest reply

@thecatspjs wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

@thecatspjs wrote:

@digital*ghost wrote:

Ony if I had expected you to say yes, either to the question I asked or the one you chose to answer. Smiley LOL

Well have a laugh at my expense then DG if it makes you feel good  Cat LOL

Oh please, I've copped so many from you, been told I was "sad" upteen times, and even that I had a mental illness, so don't try to play the martyr nowSmiley Indifferent

I asked a pretty simple question, it was largely ignored, and none of my other points were addressed. I have to laugh otherwise the frustration would get to me.

Fairly interpersonal, accusing and hostile post by any measure.

Is this the kind of adult conversation you were seeking  DG ??

No, that post was just pointing out your hypocrisy. If it's "hostile" to point out you have continually found amusement at my expense, then so be it.  

As to this:

"So it is clear DG and amigos, NO sometimes I won't share or provide further details about eBay matters or issues that I fell confident about commenting on, on a public discussion board. 

Why would I ?  I could be sharing information that scammers could use to the detriment of this trading place."

That makes absolutely no sense in the context of this thread - you may as well just say "I know, but I'm not telling", and yes, I wanted a more adult discussion than that. The questions were simple, what is the difference between a business account and an individual account, and is a business account registered to an individual. It's not a secret, and it's not something a scammer can take advantage of, it is just something someone with a business account would know, and someone without one wouldn't, yet would make a difference to the nature of the discussion. 

And scammers? Seriously? Your advice in this thread - the stuff you did say - has more chance of being taken advantage of than anything you left out, which is one of the reasons I posted here in the first place. You yourself said, earlier in the thread, that changing too much information at once might raise red flags - why would it raise red flags if it was ok to use that process to change account holders? Chances are, a lot, if not all, of the information would need changing.

Secondly, the legal status of an Australian business means nothing here, since the legal status of a business does not mean they can use a form intended for one thing to do something else. We were talking about whether or not eBay provides an option to change account holders, and if the form to update details provided by eBay is the means to do that. If that is not what the form is for, it doesn't matter whether someone is a business or not, because they would be misusing the option. 

You are compentent at misdirection, but not fantastic. I'm quite sure you'll find a way to use your usual tactic, though - some kind of insult or belittlement because other people just don't get your vague inferences. 

Message 76 of 88
Latest reply

Give it a rest ....

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23939-1366672687-1.gif

Message 77 of 88
Latest reply

" the legal status of an Australian business means nothing here"  .... sure ... ok .... whatever....anigif_enhanced-buzz-1965-1377621290-5.gif

Message 78 of 88
Latest reply

"that post was just pointing out your hypocrisy" .

Thanks for that ... anigif_enhanced-buzz-24936-1366672649-1.gif

Message 79 of 88
Latest reply

Only three faces to pull? 

I'm disappointed.

Message 80 of 88
Latest reply