Can't select Australia Post Carrier packaging from the ebay mobile app

Did something change in the ebay app? I can no longer select from the range of Austalia Post carrier packaging. I like to offer multiple services sometimes, but I can't select the regular satchel options like I used to.

Screenshot_2022-04-05-15-18-44-892_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Can't select Australia Post Carrier packaging from the ebay mobile app

This isn't a question about the downgrading of services from express to regular.... I cannot select any types of regular satchels from the ebay app. But if I switch over to desktop ebay with the same item being edited, I can select all the types of satchels.

This problem has been happening for some while.Capture.JPG

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

@holdencars11 wrote:

This isn't a question about the downgrading of services from express to regular.... I cannot select any types of regular satchels from the ebay app. But if I switch over to desktop ebay with the same item being edited, I can select all the types of satchels.

This problem has been happening for some while.

Ever since it was introduced the app has been glitchy, always go to the desktop if you can.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Why does it not now state ' Australia Post Standard Parcel - with tracking - as they all now have. ??

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Its very strange, if I select Satchels in the desktop ebay editor, no postage is visible in my listings. It didn't used to be this way a couple of months ago..

Capture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

I use flat rate, then select the service I wish to use.

When AP increase prices, I bulk edit to increase the flat rate.

I found, many years ago, that eBay are tardy in increasing calculated rates. Over 6 months, once. Which meant I was wearing the extra. For 1 month, at least, when I decided flat rate was the way to go. I have over 1600 listings, btw. 23 should not cause too much angst.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply