Cancelling a transaction

How do we send a cancellation request to buyers now?  😄

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Cancelling a transaction

Dont do it, take an unpaid claim out, YOULL BE SORRY, thats how I got my little dot!

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The buyer purchased the incorrect item so I do need to cancel.

I worked it out  😄  I had to refund first then the Resolve a Problem option was available.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

How do we send a cancellation request to buyers now?  😄

With a great deal of trepidation

avert your eyes!

Plus one of these 

sunade.jpg

Whatever you do, don't forget the cherry. 

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Can you tell it's something I haven't done very often  😄

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

I have to do a few a week lately, but it's more to with eBay / app errors, so they're all unpaid extra items - which means I get the fun process of contacting buyers to confirm whether they wanted 5 of the item (the never get in touch with me, lol) or just the one they paid for, then explain everything that needs to happen to cancel out the extra purchases if they don't want them. 90% of the time it's newer buyers who keep pressing 'buy now' on the same item, but recently it was because some buyers were getting the error message about not posting to their (Australian) location, so they kept buying to try and get it to work.... Then, after I've confirmed they don't want the extra stuff, explained how the cancellation process works, send off all the requests, it's a fun 8 day wait to cancel them cos at least half the time I never hear from them again. Smiley LOL

Spoiler
Sorry for hijacking your thread with a little rant, but you can have that sundae up there.... 😄 😛 
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply