Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bend over, breath deeply, it doesnt really hurt !!!

Welcome to my latest defect.Customer buys a vintage outboard motor part. I send it large letter, never to hear another thing. Four months later I get a Paypal credit card chargeback alledging unauthorised use of card. This seems rather strange as the...

Sellers offer soon I hope

Now that stores have worn their fingers down, burnt out their cameras and crashed their computers, not to mention not enough time for all that packing now with their 1 million free listing offers, hope ebay will have 100 left for us non stores. lol

Resolved! Payment Invoices

Does Ebay now send an invoice to a buyer to pay for the items automatically? As I received an invoice almost immediately after an auction had ended.I thought that Ebay send out a reminder after 2 days? The reason I am asking is that is what the selle...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when do you you lose 40 free listings as a non business seller?

Hi There. i have read 40 free listings apply to Non Business Sellers who don't exceed 100 transactions or $12000 in sales in a 12month period. How is that 12 moth period calculated,, ie is it a calendar year or just date to date? also are the 40 free...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer claims item not received

Hi folks, would appreciate some thoughts / advice on this one. I recently sold a ring for $50. I posted it over the counter at AP in a plain envelope (the ring was inside a ring box & wrapped in tissue paper) for standard parcel delivery. I have a re...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

LOST PARCEL

I posted an item to a buyer on the 7th Oct they still have not received it,I have checked tracking and has been it transit for 2 weeks only has to go from NSW to VIC.I rang AusPost today and was told they would investigate but if it is deemed lost th...

send listing to one buyer only

Hi A buyer has asked me for a multiple that i don't currently advertise. I would like to sell this amount to the buyer, but more so as a one off request. Can I send an offer to supply her the requested amount directly to her?

ebay employee wants a housemate

I saw this on gumtree http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/bondi-beach/flatshare-houseshare/bondi-beach-apt-share/1060968521 I'd love a chat with him

Resolved! How to improve eBay.au for sellers

I wanted to start a thread where members could suggest things that would improve the selling experience for sellers. I want this to be a constructive thread and not one that disintegrates into posters having a go at eachother or denigrating suggestio...

How long do MANUALLY removed defects take to show? -

Since Wednesday I have wasted about 4 hours trying to get a simple 'Postage time defect' removed which clearly meets the criteria. After 3-4 emails the rep tried to tell me there is no such policy for that removal and kept ignoring the link I provide...