Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Hypothetical INR Situation (for self Education purposes)

We have a very good and trusted returning customer who buys lots of stuff from us on a regular basis.She always pays promptly and leaves glowing POS FB.Messages are always warm & friendly.Just a pleasure to have and we would never want to lose such a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Phone call from eBay

I just had a phone call from someone proporting to be from eBay trying to guide me through the site so that I am "best prepared for the peak selling period". They obviously hadn't done their research as christmas is my quitest time of the year. We se...

Bend over, breath deeply, it doesnt really hurt !!!

Welcome to my latest defect.Customer buys a vintage outboard motor part. I send it large letter, never to hear another thing. Four months later I get a Paypal credit card chargeback alledging unauthorised use of card. This seems rather strange as the...

Sellers offer soon I hope

Now that stores have worn their fingers down, burnt out their cameras and crashed their computers, not to mention not enough time for all that packing now with their 1 million free listing offers, hope ebay will have 100 left for us non stores. lol

Resolved! Payment Invoices

Does Ebay now send an invoice to a buyer to pay for the items automatically? As I received an invoice almost immediately after an auction had ended.I thought that Ebay send out a reminder after 2 days? The reason I am asking is that is what the selle...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

when do you you lose 40 free listings as a non business seller?

Hi There. i have read 40 free listings apply to Non Business Sellers who don't exceed 100 transactions or $12000 in sales in a 12month period. How is that 12 moth period calculated,, ie is it a calendar year or just date to date? also are the 40 free...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer claims item not received

Hi folks, would appreciate some thoughts / advice on this one. I recently sold a ring for $50. I posted it over the counter at AP in a plain envelope (the ring was inside a ring box & wrapped in tissue paper) for standard parcel delivery. I have a re...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful