Changes to the boards.

I think everyone here needs to be aware of what eBay is planning for the boards, and also have a look at what they've done to the US and UK boards.

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/m...

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 1 of 59
Latest reply
58 REPLIES 58

Re: Changes to the boards.

And I'm thinking..............why does dom want to know where one of our favorite posters is?

Maybe Michelle bought an item off dom and it hasn't arrived yet or the neighbor looked suspicious on the day of delivery.

image host
Message 51 of 59
Latest reply

michelleoz@eBay

Message 52 of 59
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

And I'm thinking..............why does dom want to know where one of our favorite posters is?

Maybe Michelle bought an item off dom and it hasn't arrived yet or the neighbor looked suspicious on the day of delivery.

Aaaah - no idea what on earth you are referring to.

Hanson moment - ' Please explain ' .

Message 53 of 59
Latest reply

I think kopes may have been referring to a michelle not in eBay's employ - a slightly more more prolific one, occasionally spotted on the buyer's board if a purchase or delivery is a little more anomalous than average - long-term habit of importing pet food. 

For some reason, I feel like I'm speaking more cryptically than I intend to. o_O 

Message 54 of 59
Latest reply

Was this thread topic also on the buyers forum? Or am I having another sick spell?

Message 55 of 59
Latest reply

Excellent explanation DG. 

Gold star for you.

download (1).jpg

image host
Message 56 of 59
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Was this thread topic also on the buyers forum? Or am I having another sick spell?

Yes it was Tippy, it appears the it has been moved somewhere........................sigh.

I'll put this link in there and hopefully it'll stay there.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 57 of 59
Latest reply

Don't hold ya breath.

Message 58 of 59
Latest reply

Related image
Message 59 of 59
Latest reply