Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Can a seller initiate a purchase cancellation that doesn't earn a defect notice?

TLDR; My buyer is having trouble requesting a purchase cancellation and asked if I can do it from my end, the options I've found seem to result in a defect on my account - is there a penalty free way? **************A potential buyer contacted me yest...

PayPal Payment Reversals

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this, because this issue is ongoing and seems to be getting worse, though not necessarily in frequency, just in how eBay / PayPal are handling them. Previously, when a buyer attempted purchase and payment ...

How to get rid of frauds

I listed an item recently and straight after I isted it someone bought it and asked for an invoice, then he did the scam where he send a fake email asking for my paypal email and for me to message him via email. So I cancelled the listing and re list...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi,has anyone said they have not received an item you have sent and when you check it is a different

Hi, i think there is a scam going on in ebay where someone purchases your item and you send it to the address that comes up on the invoice and then two to three weeks later they say they did not receive the item and when you go onto view purchase det...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! buyer requirements unpaid items

So since Turbo lister is no longer i am listing manually, which actually hasn't been as bad as i thought it was, seems the process has been streamlined quite a bit since i last did so. Anyway in my account preferences under 'buyer requirements' it sa...

stats on items

i list the same item under two different categories, how can i see which category sells the most?

Buy It Now Immediate Payment Help

A buyer that deals with me regularly is trying to buy a number of items but everytime she clicks on Buy It Now it takes her to immediate payment, even though I do not have the immediate payment box ticked etc I am not sure why this is happening as I ...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

irrelevent product reviews

A few of my preowned dresses, all of which are one offs have product review ratings at the top of the listings and detailed at the bottom. eg #311894848122 the only thing the rated product has in common is it is for a dianna ferrari size 8 dress. Its...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to the boards.

I think everyone here needs to be aware of what eBay is planning for the boards, and also have a look at what they've done to the US and UK boards. http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/m-p...

• 58 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Orders going missing with Australia Post

Hi..Just wondering if anyone else has been having trouble with orders going missing in the Post? I have had 15 missing orders since July and post around 100 articles per week so not a huge mailout...I have approach them (Australia Post) previously an...

• 51 replies
  • 0 Helpful

case

HI we have refunded buyers the attachment is the refund detail of paypal pls do help us to solve the issue and close the case

How do I set up a Template in Ebay

Can someone tell me how I can set up a template in this new system of Ebay? I spent a long time on the Ebay Chat forum trying to get some clear answers, but nothing was even remotely helpful.Surely there is some way to set up a template that you can ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Self Service Terminals at Aus Post

I just wanted to share this info here in case some weren't aware and found it helpful. If you regularly send international letters using a green CN22 customs forms (like I do) and your PO has the self service terminals, you can get proof of lodgment ...

Is Ebay 'improving' the site again Grrrrrr

I have 3 selling accounts. All on ebay AU and all been going for a couple of years. When I clicked on 'my ebay' it took me to my landing page which I had set to show all selling. Now one accounts landing page is unchanged but 2 other accounts keep te...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

registered letters international post

ii have not been selling much over the last few years so i'm not sure about the newer prices & rules for Aust Post, which i used to almost be an expert on So on the website i can only find the prepaid large envelopes for $24.60, theres notthing there...