Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

PO BOX no good as a return address ???

Just wondering when the rule changed.There is no way I will give a complete stranger ( sending hostile messagesabout an honest mistake I made ) my residential address.I have agreed to the return for 'full' refund but ebay has said, essentially,provid...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Can I ship without a suburb with Auspost?

Hi thereJust had a buyer purchase An item and I'm using EBay label printer satchels and it requires a suburb but the customer didn't put in their suburb.I've ebay messaged the buyer asking for their suburb.I was wondering do I need to enter the subur...

Empty box dispute

Any advice ? I received my first empty box dispute. Sent 3 pairs of shoes and the buyer claims they received 2 pairs and 1 empty box. Certianly was not sent that way. I do have a postage receipt that confirms a 1 to 2kg package. 2 of these items and ...

Store performance

Is there a way to see how our store categories are performing ie: number of sales or revenue per category? Thx

Hi,has anyone said they have not received an item you have sent and when you check it is a different

Hi, i think there is a scam going on in ebay where someone purchases your item and you send it to the address that comes up on the invoice and then two to thrree weeks later they say they did not receive the item and when you go onto view purchse det...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why have all my store images vanished? Related to "active content"?

So the thumbnails in my store look fine but when I click on any item, the main image of the listing is blank with the message "The seller has not uploaded any pictures." The images are definitely there (when I "edit' the listing, I can see them). Man...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Buyer wants measurements of item before paying, however, they have already won it

Hi - I would like some advice on an odd situion.I have a dress up for sale.A buyer has purchased it, however, now wants details (i.e. measurements, type of fabric) prior to actually paying for the item to ensure it fits them.As I am not home at the m...

Promotions and refunds

Let's say a promotion is buy 4 items and get 40% off.What is the refund level if one item is returned ?Answer is the item price less 40% of course but....in order to get the discount the buyer had to purchase 4 items.Now that the buyer will only have...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Can a seller initiate a purchase cancellation that doesn't earn a defect notice?

TLDR; My buyer is having trouble requesting a purchase cancellation and asked if I can do it from my end, the options I've found seem to result in a defect on my account - is there a penalty free way? **************A potential buyer contacted me yest...

PayPal Payment Reversals

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this, because this issue is ongoing and seems to be getting worse, though not necessarily in frequency, just in how eBay / PayPal are handling them. Previously, when a buyer attempted purchase and payment ...

How to get rid of frauds

I listed an item recently and straight after I isted it someone bought it and asked for an invoice, then he did the scam where he send a fake email asking for my paypal email and for me to message him via email. So I cancelled the listing and re list...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hi,has anyone said they have not received an item you have sent and when you check it is a different

Hi, i think there is a scam going on in ebay where someone purchases your item and you send it to the address that comes up on the invoice and then two to three weeks later they say they did not receive the item and when you go onto view purchase det...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful