Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Community chat

Hi, 1st time here. Can anyone tell me if they are seeing no sales or less sales in last 6 months

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! postage dates

on three of my items ebay has posted send now postage due.i send my items promptly one item was sent on the 3rd of june the other two were sent on 6th.one feedback thanked me for fast postage.why can't ebay get their facts right.

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! The price of a 500grm parcel please

I know satchels are 8.50 FOR THE 500 GRM. But couldn't find on the AP site any parcel prices.If I use my own packaging and stamps, how much for the 500grm parcel. Normal post. Thanks.

Resolved! Promotional offer? I am getting more confused as the days goes on.. And listings.

http://i.imgur.com/Cd7Urhd.jpg I checked and it says I can list 5 more of the 100. but what is the point of the promotional offer, doesnt that mean I can list more. And, when I click to find out more it just goes back to more information. The offer s...

how do I put up a classified ad for a boat?

I am not sure if I should put my boat up for sale with a classified ad (costs 19.99) or with a fixed price ( costs 8.00).The final value fee seems to be the same, $ 60. How do others advertise their sailing boat?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage policy overrides?

What the hell is this? I have a postage policy for eBay postage at $14 But when I go to edit it has This policy is being used by listings with postage cost overrides. Edits to flat postage services and costs in this policy may affect these listings. ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

is anyone else having trouble sending messages?

is anyone else having trouble sending messages? when i replied to a message it does't mark that message as replied to, there's no copy of it in my sent box and a copy isn't sent to my email, even though i clicked that box.

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Power seller sent wrong size- won't accept return

Good day fellow Ebayers. Help or advice will be appreciated with the following.I purchased a size 18 blouse from a large, power seller, new with tags. The item arrived in good time but I received a Small instead. (Item price $19 with free postage)I c...

Resolved! Advise of Delivery

Can somebody please advise me how to tell Ebay that I have delivered an item, so that I can have funds released from Pay Pal.