Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pay Pal Shipping reimbursement, does it cover ?

On my selling account I sold a 2nd Hand Jacket that was tagged Size 14. Buyer purchases & pays I send the item. Buyer contacts me on recivieng the item and says it is a small make and more suited to a size 10-12 and indicated it was my fault for not ...

Australia Post and 20mm thick question

I took a small padded envelope weighing 220g to the post office and got charged $7.60 standard postage.When I checked later on the website, I saw that postage upto 20mm was $3 and over 20mm was parcel rate.I recreated the package with the same item a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Does AP sort parcels according to handwritten address or PO label?

They made a mistake with one of mine; they put the wrong postcode on the label (they did the same postcode twice instead of 2 different ones). Of course, it's a long weekend in the southern states so I can't contact them.:womansad I have sent an on-l...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Please double check when you go to relist an item

Just wanted to say, please double double check your 'fees' when you are listing an item:: So, the last two times I've tried to list and/or relist some things, I've given up because of random,nonsense error messages Thought I'd try this morning Listed...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi, I lost my Australia Post tracking number - how can I remove my 1 Item To Post now on ebay site?

Hi, I lost my Australia Post tracking number - how can I remove my 1 Item To Post now on ebay site? The buyer has paid for the item and I have sent it off but cannot supply the tracking number to enter into my eBay site and I wish to remove the 1 ite...

Return case escalating

Hi Can any one help i have a return request case and the buyer will not answer or respond to my repeated requst for answers as to what is wrong with the item, he only wrote original not working. Now it has escalated to damage my standing as a seller....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Photo shop software

Can anyone give me direction on good photo software. My computer died the other day and some things cannot be retrieved. I was using fantastic photo software but cannot remember what brand and it is probably obsolete now as I had ised it for many yea...

Community chat

Hi, 1st time here. Can anyone tell me if they are seeing no sales or less sales in last 6 months

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful