Changing over to a store

This may be a stupid question, but I am considering changing over to a basic store to get slightly better FVF fees. What happens to your current listings when doing so? Most of my listings now are BIN with Make an offer on them, when I move over do they automatically become fixed price, or do I have to manually edit?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Changing over to a store

@davewil1964 wrote:

MAO is not charged for in a store. Just like a non-store.

Thanks Dave, not sure what I have been looking at Smiley Embarassed

It is a while since I looked at the comparisons and assumed that adding a MAO was $1.50, seems that was wrong. I hardly ever do auctions, but recently have done, so may run my auctions out first before moving over to a store. I am right in at least thinking the auctions are charged in a basic store yes? Smiley LOL

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Auctions are charged for (unless they are collectible categories); BINs, with or without MAO are part of your 200 (400 until the end of October) included listings.

But you don't have to wait for them to end - once they go live I think you won't be charged within your store.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Just to add to what davewil said, collectibles includes anything listed under Crafts, so if you're selling those you can choose either auction or BIN as part of your free listing allowance.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

Collectables covers a very large range of stuff

http://www.ebay.com.au/chp/collectables

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

Thanks for all the help people!!

Looking at the figures it will be nominal in savings having a basic store, but the extra listings may mean its worth it in the end. I never have more than 120 listings so not too bothered about missing the non-store freebies that come up.

Also and this is dreamland, perhaps the store gives you a tiny bit less throttle time? Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/sites/default/files/fees_by_category.pdf

This gives a list of the categories where the final value fees differ from the norm, and also those that have free auction listings (halfway down the right column).

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

No there is no fee to add MAO with a store.

Cheers,

Penny
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply