Check this Carp out. So Peeved

Tell me if I'm wrong.... but this is indicative of a defect right?

Buyer opened item not received case, I uploaded tracking which showed it had been delivered.

Buyer closed case and apologised saying that a work colleague had signed for it and put it somewhere 'safe'... fair enough that kind of stuff happens.

But how come I get defected for someone else's faux pas?

Screenshot_3.jpg

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Check this Carp out. So Peeved

Screenshot_5.jpg

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

*shakes head* I wouldn't give up until that one is removed.
Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

maybe it's better to call in the afternoon?    if the call centre is where we think they are, there might not be many people there at 2:30 in the AM

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

Oh I won't give up.  I am hearing impaired, so I can't actually CALL them, so I'm stuck with pounding the keys to try to get someone who has a brain.

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

With documentary evidence from the buyer, how can eBay possibly not remove it?
Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

@treasuress.4207 wrote:

Oh I won't give up.  I am hearing impaired, so I can't actually CALL them, so I'm stuck with pounding the keys to try to get someone who has a brain.

Ouch that has to be mighty frustrating Smiley Frustrated

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Ouch that has to be mighty frustrating Smiley Frustrated

Ohhh yes.... I ended up with a live chat open on one side, and the National Relay Service for the hearing impaired making a CALL on the other side.  I had two consultants at once.  It's so hard to get through to them what you actually MEAN when they're only hearing what they want to hear.

Bottom line - the defect is on the spreadsheet, becuase it shows them regardless, BUT it is not counted in the defect total - my INR is on 0% and the 'defect' although it shows on the spreadsheet, will not affect my rating at all.

I kept the transcript in case - so that if, on the 20th when they roll over it DOES affect, I am tearing someone a new orifice.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

That's an extremely polite way of putting it. Smiley LOL
Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

see.... I DO have it in me to be polite.... occasionally.....lmfao Woman Tongue

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply