Closing an open case

I have an open case in the resolution centre (non payment) which says I am able to close off so I can relist but when I hit the "take action" button nothing happens?  Anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Closing an open case

It must be 4 days to the minute before it can be closed.

Has it been over 4 days since the case was opened ?

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Clicking the 'Take Action' button should bring up a dropdown menu with a single option - 'Receive fee credit'. If the case destails say 'you can close this case now' and that's not appearing, it may be a script issue (I find lots of buttons and links like that don't work on web pages when the script hasn't loaded properly. Try reloading the page by holding CTRL+F5. If that doesn't work, try switching browsers. Often times I can't get links in PayPal to work at all when using Firefox, but it works fine in Chrome. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

The option to close the dispute is there from the start in case you want to close it for some reason rather than wait the full 4 days, perhaps it is a pick up item and the buyer pays cash or some other reason.  Ypu get no fee refund.Once the fu\ll 4 days are up it should change to show that a fee refund is available if ypou close the dispute. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply