Closing an open case

I have an open case in the resolution centre (non payment) which says I am able to close off so I can relist but when I hit the "take action" button nothing happens?  Anyone else had this problem?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Closing an open case

It must be 4 days to the minute before it can be closed.

Has it been over 4 days since the case was opened ?

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Closing an open case

Clicking the 'Take Action' button should bring up a dropdown menu with a single option - 'Receive fee credit'. If the case destails say 'you can close this case now' and that's not appearing, it may be a script issue (I find lots of buttons and links like that don't work on web pages when the script hasn't loaded properly. Try reloading the page by holding CTRL+F5. If that doesn't work, try switching browsers. Often times I can't get links in PayPal to work at all when using Firefox, but it works fine in Chrome. 

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Closing an open case

The option to close the dispute is there from the start in case you want to close it for some reason rather than wait the full 4 days, perhaps it is a pick up item and the buyer pays cash or some other reason.  Ypu get no fee refund.Once the fu\ll 4 days are up it should change to show that a fee refund is available if ypou close the dispute. 

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 4 of 4
Latest reply