Complete Mess

preservationact1
Community Member

does any other sellers or buyers agree with me that this new ebay set up is a complete shambles.whoever thought of it or runs it now should be sacked , its so confusing now,there is no customer service,they just keep passing the buck, like ill put you through to an expert,once i was passed onto 5 experts who still couldnt answer my question,why was the first person even working there on the help line if they didnt know a thing? for years things ran smoothly, a few changes through the years,but still able to work it out, but now!!..**bleep**? cant do this or that,cant find pages,have to be a genius to do something we've been doing so easily for years, and now we have to do this and do that or  bad luck, someone doesnt pay, too bad,cos now they dont miss out on a fee if no pay,they also said to me, good news, no more paypal fees, but what they didnt mention was that ebay now take that fee,thank you very much,as if they dont take enough as it is,ok, we dont have to sell on here, its a necessary evil for some,but there making it harder for the little guys who actually made ebay what it is back in the day,now corporate greed has overtaken it,and we the little guys are slowly being squeezed out to make way for the bigger the better sales people,ive seen , read and heard many others with same gripe,but ebay wont listen,it is a complete mess,worst ever,why try and fix something that was working fine for years.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Complete Mess

I think MP is great.  I get weekly payouts which is easy to manage in my accounting system.  Payment is like clockwork and funds clear same day that Ebay payout.  Fees are essentially the same but I've benefited from them doing away with insertion fees.

The volume of MP complaints on this forum is surprising, yet not surprising as I guess people like to whinge about every change.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

I wonder, what would happen if you paid your rego, phone, power, etc, by EFT and failed to include a reference.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Having your account go into negative, is not a problem.

Another sale would fix it.

Ebay are not sending out the knee crushers to get you.

Lesson learned I hope....just let the next sale cover it.

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

You are right, they will not do anything for the seller, they will only deduct money.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

As noted in the thread you started, you almost certainly didn't follow correct procedure. Which has nothing to do with MP and has always been the case.

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@yuehazhan-5 wrote:

You are right, they will not do anything for the seller, they will only deduct money.

Sorry, but they provide a whole selling platform for the seller,  without that infrastructure sellers don't have anywhere to sell.

Not sure what you do for a job or business,  but I am sure that you expect to be payed for the services rendered,  Ebay aren't a charitable organisation.  

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

I think that, unfortunately,   these are not the only new problems with eBay.  Now,  there are problems to update products, searching via SKUs, searching via words in the title, and sometimes changing the description of items....   And the list keeps going and going!   What is going on?   Do the owners of eBay do actually want to close eBay?   Is eBay hiring IP people that are not really qualified?   Do the hands of the left in eBay really do not know what the right hands are doing -in other words, there are within eBay faulty internal communication that is causing incredible problems?   Is clouding of information causing some of the problems?   In general, the interface,  both for sellers and for buyers, has deteriorated to incredibly high levels.    What a shame!   What a sad, new reality!

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply