Contact eBay

Is it me or is it just impossible to contact and talk to someone from eBay anymore?  I have looked everywhere and just get no were?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Contact eBay

The call center has been closed for over a year due to Covid 

Live Chat is still available during it's open/operating hours

Depending on what the issue is, you will get far more helpful and accurate advice form fellow members here though 

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

There are next to no chances of actually talking to a CS rep, just use the "chat with us" option at the bottom of any of the "help" pages, or put your problem here and someone may be able to help you.

Edit. Snap Sandy......

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

Thanks for your input, I wanted to ask eBay if they have turned off my shop for some reason as there has been virtually no sales for weeks or any Modelers asking me questions, never happened before ??

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

You know we can see your sold items, right?

If your 'lights' had been turned off, you would have no sales.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Can't comment as to why no questions, but as said, with all the sales showing under your completed listings your shop certainly is not turn off 

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

try this, i found a way to speak to ebay by phone

so in you ebay account click on HELP (its at the very top) a page will open, then type in MANAGED PAYMENTS another page will open with a list of options then Click on the first option that reads" Introducing managed payments on ebay " and another page will open up , once this page opens scroll all the way to the very bottom of the page - At the very bottom on the right  CLICK ON  " HAVE US CALL YOU " and ebay will ring you and you will speak to a Human Being and not a Puppet

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

You're still making sales, although I can totally understand if those numbers are not where you expect them to be in comparison to last month or last year.

Personally, there have been at least 2 occasions this year where my sales came to a virtual standstill. One was for about 3 weeks around Feb/March and the other was for about a week at the beginning of May. I have also found that my international sales have not come back at all, even though I reactivated them about 3 months ago. They used to account for around 30% of my sales, so it's definitely a loss for me.

Chatting to CS is utterly useless. They are unable to provide any meaningful assistance, let alone work out why your sales might be down. They are minimum wage workers in another country with the most basic of training. 

Have you gone through your listings to make sure they are all updated with the latest item specific requirements?

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

Yes I’ve gone through periods of no sales, went from 8 per week down to nothing in November.  It’s happened again in April.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

You can’t talk to anyone  at eBay only via Chat…..if you choose chat don’t go through the motions of that stupid useless robo stuff…………..just type in connect me with an agent.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply