Disheartened by false accusations made by buyer

cicigin
Community Member
I just joined eBay, am selling some preowned clothes I hardly wore. One buyer now asked for a full refund due to rips. I swear these were most definitely not there when I posted. I think she did this as she maybe had a change of mind when arrived. I see on her feedback she has been accused of selling dirty smoked out clothes with rips so I'm wondering wth!! Not fair as $127 is on hold. I had to agree to return, she won't accept anything else. I'm new to this I don't know what to do. I put track no#s on ppal as soon as I'm out of the post. I fine tooth comb the items. If defected I'll say. I'm so upset this can happen with no protection to me.
Message 1 of 26
Latest reply
25 REPLIES 25

Re: Disheartened by false accusations made by buyer

do u have photo evidence this is a matter for ebay too!

Message 21 of 26
Latest reply

I doubt the OP would be that worried now after 2 years. In fact, I doubt they really care given they no longer have a registered eBay account. Feel better getting that off your chest?

Message 22 of 26
Latest reply

Even if you tell ebay the item wasn't received back in the condition you sent it (regardless of their policy stating this) it won't do any good even with photos.

i had a guy return a pair of jeans he said weren't the advertised size.  Was at a loss how they could have 2 different sizes on them. They were near new Boss Orange label jeans. Anyway agreed to the refund. Paid return postage......received back Boss red label jeans Sz 32, different size, I sold Boss orange label jeans Sz 34. eBay refunded the buyer $110. When I explained the buyer didn't send back the item I sent, all eBay said was "well the buyer did send back the parcel which shows delivered. We don't physically see the item so have to go by what the buyer says"

Total crock....and an easy way to scam ๐Ÿ˜ก

Message 23 of 26
Latest reply

It possibly didn't fit either and she ripped it trying to put it on ๐Ÿ˜ฐ

Message 24 of 26
Latest reply

Oh carp....need to read op dates before commenting ๐Ÿ˜Š

Message 25 of 26
Latest reply