Does anyone know how to authenticate Manolo Blahnik Hangisiflats?

I have a pair of Manolo Blahnik Hangisiflat black with green crystals size 36.
I am not sure if they are real or fake? Can anyone help me with this please? Can I post photos here?
Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: Does anyone know how to authenticate Manolo Blahnik Hangisiflats?

I just did a quick Google and a photo of a pair like yours came up and it says they are replicas.

The crystals on the shoe do not look like any of the others online that I can see. Also, the heel looks a different shape - could be the angle, but they look fake to me. 

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Apart from not finding anything with green crystals, maybe the most glaringly obvious

thing to me is the colour of the insides.

I can only find genuines having a nude interior, and not black.

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Just check against these as the crystals look more "compact" on the genuine ones (as pointed out coloured crystals seem to be put on coloured shoes,not black ones):

https://www.google.com/search?q=Manolo+Blahnik+Hangisiflats&tbm=isch&source=univ&client=firefox-b-d&...:

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

That's a shame. I'm sure OP is very dissappointed.

Good lesson for everyone though, if you are not sure whether something is genuine or not, it's probably not.

Also, it's always good to remember that a brand like Manolo Blahnik would not compramise on something like a crooked label, poor stitching, or a different font.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

It would be very disappointing for the OP. I am also no shoe expert, but I noticed the same thing as k1ooo. That label jumped out at me with the wording being crooked. Any brand worth their salt would not allow that to happen (I've never heard of this brand but I gather it's reputable from the comments here).

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Their shoes are worth sell for thousands, Tippy.

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

It would be very disappointing for the OP. I am also no shoe expert, but I noticed the same thing as k1ooo. That label jumped out at me with the wording being crooked. Any brand worth their salt would not allow that to happen (I've never heard of this brand but I gather it's reputable from the comments here).

and high-end brands do not sell 'seconds or at factory outlet complexes.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

Defintiely fakes then. Without a doubt. Such a shame for the OP.

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply