EBAY IS CORRUPT

I had a buyer (who is also a seller) open a case against me without contacting me which gave me a defect straight away. i said to him he should have received the item after 2-3 days so I will post him out a replacement item. He said thank you for the fantastic response and I posted out new items. Ebay closed the case against me and gave the buyer a refund. The buyer received the replacement items and told Ebay they had received the items but Ebay said it was NOT their problem anymore and they would not retrun the refund to me. They said it was too bad for me that the refund was paid before the replacement items were received. And even the buyer saying they received the items wasnt enough to return the refund.

Now in the last 2 days I have had 2 negative feedbacks left by new buyers who are buying cheap items and 1 left feedback because they said the description could have been better- so they didnt read the description which is in clear english- and they didnt look at the photos which were clear- now I have a negative for a less than $3 item from a buyer with 7 feedback.

EVEN WORSE is the FAKE BIDDER FREEBAY IS COMPLICIT IN ALLOWING on their site!!!!!!!!!!! When I looked a who was bidding on my item safsai1  they had 3 FB so I thought "here we go again- another fake bidder and I read his 3 FB at 100% and they all said NON PAYING BUYER- so i contacted Ebay immediatley and said I DO NOT want to deal with this FAKE buyer and they said I had to wait until the end of the auction and then open a NON PAYING case if they dont pay. THEY DIDNT PAY- THEY HAVE LEFT ME NEGATIVE FEEDBACK- THEY HAVE NOW GOT 7 FB at 100% and 6 of them are feedbacks saying BUYER DOESNT PAY..... so everyone beware of this fake bidder- even after warning Ebay they said they will look into and do something if the account is suspicious. I am pretty sure that he is fake and suspicous as HE HAS PAID FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!

After complaining Ebay has said unfortunately they cannot remove the feedback because it doesnt breach their rules!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had no interaction with this bidder?????????

All I did was open an UPI??????????

And they still get to leave negative feedback?????????

Hey Ebay--- or Freebay- go and get flowered you stupid <removed> who have NO idea of reality.

Message 1 of 20
Latest reply
19 REPLIES 19

Re: EBAY IS CORRUPT

Also I said to Ebay I want to block bidders who have a feedback score of less than 20 because these are ALWAYS the ones who are a new stream of constant non payers and negative feedback leavers..... and Ebay gave me a ludicrous answer saying I should put in blocks to BLOCK bidders with a feedback of -1...... to which I asked "HOW DOES A BUYER GET A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK OR SCORE -1 FEEDBACK IF A SELLER CANT LEAVE NEGATIVES" to which they replied "A buyer cant have negative feedbacks"...... to which I said THEN WHY HAVE THAT STUPID OPTION IF IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GIVE A BUYER A SCORE OF -1....... to which they replied " That is our policy".....

And the block bidders options are so bizarre that they almost dont block anyone and are laughable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 UPI's in 12 months..... why cant I select 1 UPI FULLSTOP?????

4 policy violations in 6 months...... why cant I put 1 policy violation FULLSTOP?????

Buyers with feedback -1 or higher..... there is no such thing as giving a buyer a negative feedback!!!!!!!

Why cant I select buyers with Feedbacks of 25 and over???????

Message 2 of 20
Latest reply

My understanding is that if a buyer does not pay they cannot leave feedback without it being eligible for removal by eBay.  That is eBay's policy which sometimes the robots on the phone are not familiar with.  Did you ring them?  That is normally better than deadhelp.  

Hope someone can help you further with this.  Just more confirmation of what this site has become ie a Den of Iniquity, Thieves Paradise, Pirates Treasurechest, whatever.

We all had to start from zero feedback so not all new buyers are corrupt.  I feel your frustration.

IMPORTANT do not respond to their feedback as this will complicate things if/when eBay eventually remove it.  As in your response will stay.  

Message 3 of 20
Latest reply

the bidder you mentioned now has more false positives....did you report them?

Message 4 of 20
Latest reply

I had a buyer (who is also a seller) open a case against me without contacting me which gave me a defect straight away. i said to him he should have received the item after 2-3 days so I will post him out a replacement item. He said thank you for the fantastic response and I posted out new items. Ebay closed the case against me and gave the buyer a refund. The buyer received the replacement items and told Ebay they had received the items but Ebay said it was NOT their problem anymore and they would not retrun the refund to me. They said it was too bad for me that the refund was paid before the replacement items were received. And even the buyer saying they received the items wasnt enough to return the refund.

So ask the buyer to repay - the normal solution.

Message 5 of 20
Latest reply

why should the buyer have to repay??

I want the 2 defects removed and ebay says its not their problem anymore. They said I didnt make sure the buyer got it in their specified timeframe so that is 1 defect.

Then they refunded the item even though the buyer contacted them saying they received the item. So that refund is a second defect.

I just wanted the defects removed but Ebay said it is impossible to remove them. So i think when the account gets to 5% defects I will just leave.

In all honesty Ebay is pathetic and quite obviously is trying to be a retailer without stock/warehouses/staff etc and I stopped buying on here a LOOOONNNG time ago. Maybe 1 purchase here or there but I used to buy hundreds of items. Now I just buy through the sellers direct. And I buy most of my stuff on other sites now

Message 6 of 20
Latest reply

Because you said you re-sent it and they also got a refund

All in all, they got their item for nothing and you're out of pocket.

But, if you don't mind that..............

Message 7 of 20
Latest reply

@mightynavyblue wrote:

I want the 2 defects removed and ebay says its not their problem anymore. They said I didnt make sure the buyer got it in their specified timeframe so that is 1 defect.

Then they refunded the item even though the buyer contacted them saying they received the item. So that refund is a second defect.

I just wanted the defects removed but Ebay said it is impossible to remove them. So i think when the account gets to 5% defects I will just leave.

In all honesty Ebay is pathetic and quite obviously is trying to be a retailer without stock/warehouses/staff etc and I stopped buying on here a LOOOONNNG time ago. Maybe 1 purchase here or there but I used to buy hundreds of items. Now I just buy through the sellers direct. And I buy most of my stuff on other sites now

Maybe because the buyer has the goods AND the money? Or do you think the buyer (who opened the case in the first place and thus gifted you a defect) should keep both and eBay refund you out of their (ultimately other sellers') pockets? Roll on 5%, at which time you won't get a choice. 5% = lifetime ban.

Message 8 of 20
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

The buyer who left you negative feedback is the Buyer: i***i ( 9 )

The other negative is from Buyer: o***r ( 47Yellow star icon for feedback score in between 10 to 49)

The non payer that has a feedback score of 7 hasn't left feedback for anyone.

That buyer is just a time waster and their account will be acted upon,(NARU'd),good.gif

Message 9 of 20
Latest reply

what do you mean lifetime ban?? how do they know who you are?

My friend setup up an account and the auto ID create basically was her name and surname and was too identifiable so she complained and they said even if she changed the ID you can see an ID history. She was told by Ebay that she could cancel her account and then sign up with any words she wanted as her name so the autocreate ID wouldnt resemble her real name and then at a later date she could update her real name.

What resources would they use to enable a lifetime ban?? I cant see how that is remotely possible or how they can enforce it. I know people who have been banned and they've had to create new accounts that werent allowed to be linked to their existing accounts. Plus there's multiple sellers on here who I have bought from over the last 8 years who have had multiple different stores and then they start another account from scratch and so on and so on.  Theres one seller who is on their 6 th store that I know of and they have been selling the exact same items for years so I would only assume they have started 6 stores coz the others have been shutdown.

That said I just buy direct from their real shop which is cheaper so I dont buy off the Ebay account anymore. I mean most sellers sent me their phone numbers, business URLS, Facebook, email address  etc in the parcel anyways. and i thought that was normal for stores.

Either way I dont buy here anymore and dont need an Ebay account really. Its just that I see alot of scams in the posts and I guess one poster was correct when they said 'in the end all the small home sellers will be defected out of the market in some way or another'.

Also it seems they removed the negative feedback the (7) buyer left on my account.... but it is still in the defects... AND that cant be removed....

Message 10 of 20
Latest reply