EBAY NEADS TO REVISE THERE FEEDBACK REGULATIONS SELLARS FORM A LARGE PART OF EBAY

Why is it ok for buyers to make you wait for payments , refuse to get back to you or refuse to answer emails be nasty about things THAY CAN DO IT A HUNDRED TIMES & GET AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE WITHOUT NAGATIVE FEEDBACK US SELLARS DONT KNOW WHAT THERE LIKE

and still sellars cannot leave negative feedback ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  

EBAYS EXCUSE

While sellers can leave a positive Feedback rating and a comment for buyers, they can t leave negative or neutral Feedback.... Negative Feedback discourages buyers from future transactions and can lead to lower sales

Seems to me that ebay only worries about there commision ,

YOU SAY IT DISCOURAGES BUYERS from making future transactions

WELL  it discourages sellars from selling on ebay because we are getting sick of idiot buyers stuffing us around and costing us money LET US LEAVE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK SO OTHER BUYERS KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AND BLOCK THESE BIDDERS

I know myself & a lot of others are turning to local papers & notice board to sell our goods

I DONT KNOW WHY I BOTHER  BECAUSE EBAY IS GETTING WELL KNOW FOR IGNORING PROBLEMS AS LONG AS THERE COMMISION IS COMING IN

DONT TAKE IT VOICE YOUR OPINION IF WE STAND TOGETHER MAYBE JUST MAYBE THINGS WILL CHANGE & FOR ALL YOU EBAYERS OUT THERE READING THIS THAT HAVE DONE THE WRONG THING BY SELLARS """KARMA"""

Message 1 of 37
Latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: EBAY NEADS TO REVISE THERE FEEDBACK REGULATIONS SELLARS FORM A LARGE PART OF EBAY

Of course the feedback regulations need to be reviewed. So many regular posters against this are living in the past. The wheel has TURNED from years ago and the eBay feedback rules are antiquated. The CEO of ebay had his paycheque HALVED recently due to poor performance in the bottom line. Little wonder.

Message 21 of 37
Latest reply

Re: EBAY NEADS TO REVISE THERE FEEDBACK REGULATIONS SELLARS FORM A LARGE PART OF EBAY

http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Sleepy/asleep-045.gif

so now he is only worth XXXXX billion instead of zzzzzz billion.

Just get with the program, issue strikes, put your blocks in place and spend as much quality time on making eBay work for you as you spend trying to get eBay (who don't even read here) to fix what really isn't broken in the first place.

I SAY AGAIN ---

Why would sellers care if the buyer had negatives or not ?? - it doesn't help us in any way shape or form.

Unless as a seller you plan on trolling every buyers feedback to place them on your BBL.

Once a buyer has BIN an item, no amount of negative feedback can change the fact they have already purchased off you so follow the tools eBay give you and issue strikes.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 22 of 37
Latest reply

How can you filter them out if there is no true feedback on there name so you can block them , if there were several negatives stating non payer or such against there name we could block them from bidding but all we see is there positive
Message 23 of 37
Latest reply

LOTS OF RED & GREYS AGAINST MY NAME """ I DONT THINK SO """
Message 24 of 37
Latest reply

Some of us sell things because we nead money & by people paying with pay pal make sellars wait days for the money some of us nead the money immediately why shouldn't they have to wait till the sellars have the money in there hands ,
Theres no law saying you cannot pay direct debit , you want article immediately pay direct debit I always ask how does sellar want me to pay
Message 25 of 37
Latest reply

and if you don't sell, there is no money ever going into the account. At least if they pay it will get there eventually.

If you can use flatrate packaging, Click and send allows you to pay from your paypal balance. so no need to wait until it clears to your bank account.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 26 of 37
Latest reply

I always state in my auctions must be paid for & picked up within 3 days of auctions end PLAINLY STATED & still people buy and think its fine to pick up a week later ,
I have a life and am not always around a week later at times im going away and they must pick up before I leave thus " must be picked up within 3 days "
Message 27 of 37
Latest reply

if a buyer has a lot of negatives for buying faults it gives us sellars a chance to block there bids so we are another one of there conquers
Message 28 of 37
Latest reply

you may have the money to wait days or cancel and relist item I have neither the time or money I put things on ebay to be sold as I nead the money and if I could see through negative feedback that a buyer has stuffed other people around on several occasions I could block them and give the genuine people out there a fair go
Message 29 of 37
Latest reply

yes but if there is a buyer with many negatives you could block them from bidding and save the trouble
AS FAR AS NON PAYERS & DIFFICULT BUYERS THEY SHOULD NOT BE A PART OF SELLING we should be able to block them
Message 30 of 37
Latest reply