EBay request to verify bank details

Top of each selling page, highlighted in blue says I need to validate my banking details, yet there is nothing there to verify. All it has is info on what occurs, ie small deposits to account, then add theses amounts verify!  

no idea how I go about this. Does anyone know where I have to look to start this verification?

thank you

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: EBay request to verify bank details

Mine has been updated this afternoon to advise that I will receive an email telling me what to do once I get the microdeposits.

Still waiting for that.

I'm not sure why eBay need to verify my account. They've been paying into it for years. Almost as long as my store account, which doesn't (yet) have the requirement.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Mine has been updated this afternoon to advise that I will receive an email telling me what to do once I get the microdeposits.

Still waiting for that.

I'm not sure why eBay need to verify my account. They've been paying into it for years. Almost as long as my store account, which doesn't (yet) have the requirement.

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Mine came through today. Verified everything. Next message, eBay will deduct the $0.10 back from my account in the next 3 days.  Geez would want their $0.10 to send them broke! 😂

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply