EXPRESS POST

HI everyone, been doing this selling stuff for yearsand am yet to work out how to invoice a buyer for Express Post after they have paid for their item using the regulart post option.

Increasing number of buyers asking for Express Post AFTER they have paid and I have no idea how to bill them the extra.

Most of the time I carry it, but it;s getting way common. Guess the yknow Aust Post is gotten so slow

Ther used to be a resend invoice option but doesn't; that rebill the whole lot?.

Any clues out there?

Tnanks in advance

Merryll

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: EXPRESS POST

Invoice them separately through Paypal
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

If you have express postage as an option and the buyer selects and pays for regular postage I would just tell them sorry but your mailing labels are printed and paid for as soon as payment is received so you cannot change the postage method.

If you bill them separately for the extra postage you will pay an extra Paypal fee so you would have to ask the buyer for at least 33c over the extra price for express so as not to lose money.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

HI thanks for the replies. I just went through all the rigmaroll of doing an invoice through Paypal. Too much drama!

She's a newby so it might get a bit more that way.

I usually get around the after payment request by just sending item same/next day, which is what most of them mean anyhow

Just thought I'd work out how to do it

NO more!!!

Will just put a mention on listings asking them to please make an Exoress Post request BEFORE paying. That should work.

FAiling that they can get the sorry can;t be done

Thnaks for the help guys

Merryll

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I checked your listings and you haven't put in Express Post as a postage option.

Just click "Offer additional service" in the listing page under Postage  details.

It's pretty easy to add to your listings in the bulk editor.

This might save you having to invoice for express after payment if buyers have the option to choose express in checkout, and they won't have to message you either.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Hi 

I tried additional services 4 times, did not work.

I come back to check the listing, that additional service (express postage) i created not saved, or removed.

I do not know why...

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

It would have been better if you had started a new post, rather than dragging up an old one, but never mind

I looked at one of your items and it had the addtional service of express listed, so something must be working

eBay item number:

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply