Easyhome business course Matt and Amanda

Just wondering if anyone has had any experenice with Matt and Amanda Clarksons easyhome business course? I was thinking about doing it but after doing a bit of reaserach online I found a lot of bad reviews about plus it's very expensive $4000.

They supposdly  offer %100 money back garrentee if you don't make back the amount you pay for the course but a lot of the people who worte the reviews claimed they tried to get their money back and were not able to. Just wondering if anyone has had any success with the course or knows of any cheaper alternatives?

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Easyhome business course Matt and Amanda

marva61
Community Member
I have the course and have never used it. Willing to sell it very cheaply if you're interested in trying it out.
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

somehow, I think you have a lemon on your hands there. 

eBay is a much different beast now to what is was when Matt and Amanda burst on the scene.

Back in those days there was no ebay Money Back Guarantee , no 180 day PayPal claims, no 21 day PayPal hold on funds, fewer Chinese sellers, virtually no big retailers with eBay stores.

All these changes have conspired to make their methods somewhat obsolete.

Also, the member you replied to started this thread 2-ยฝ years ago . . . and are unlikely to be interested in your course materials.

You could try listing the course on eBay as those who frequent these boards are already sceptical of the usefulness of their methods.

Good luck.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

I have a bridge I can sell you if you want to onsell it for a quick profit!

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I have a hand mirror that's never been used.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

I have a bottle filled with "invisible essence of eternity". (Or rather, I will have, as soon as I have brushed my teeth again, taken a tenth of a teaspoon of highest strength MGO 100+ manuka honey, sung an enigmatic Kaddish, and breathed delicately into a mysterious-looking bottle which I will then cork.)

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply