Ebay Labels and Satchels

I'm still trying to use up my eBay branded satchels. A buyer paid today and opted for exress post. Can I use the regular eBay branded satchel with an eBay label, or do I need to have a proper express post satchel? Even though it's been a few years now that I've been using eBay labels, I've not had anyone opt for express.

Also, while I think of it, if I decide to change over to printing labels from AP, can I use them on the eBay branded satchels?

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Ebay Labels and Satchels

@padi*0409 wrote:

@tazzieterror wrote:

Yellow is so pretty on labels - good choice!

countess may beg to differ on that one tazzie.................

Red stripes are so cheap on the labels. Yellow is way superior!

Given the Countess's love of red, the NOTM colour might have to change.............

I'm guessing she would love our Sodastream. It's RED!!!

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Ebay Labels and Satchels

Years ago when they were handing them out for free to your door I was ordering every week. Still got a heap 500g and 3kg branded ones.

Yellow Express Post labels print dorian grey on our label printer, so a yellow highlighter across the top helps them stand out.

Someone on here mentioned Post will give you a free roll of yellow Express Post if you ask nicely. I like how the tape is scored every 100mm so easy to peel off one section of a time.

The queue outside our local for counter service was out the door and around the corner thanks to the new regulations. Customers picking up parcels now have marks on the footpath for half a block in the other direction !
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply