Ebay corrupt to the core

comcol
Community Member

Ebay logic 101:

Despite being rated a top seller for 16 years, having zero negatives etc etc they decide to ban you from selling with LITERALLY no reason and only sending a computer-generated, and I quote:  "your behavior posed a risk to the eBay community" and "We have taken this action out of concern for the safety and integrity of the eBay Community"

Exactly what risk would that be??? Maybe because I am not one of their protected Asian sellers? Seems to me Ebay is rather racist in their unequal treatment of sellers with some things that have been said on the phone by their 'customer service reps'.

After dozens of calls etc, speaking to at least 2 supposed supervisors who said there is nothing wrong with my account I still don't get an answer as to why. In fact, one supervisor looked at what occurred and said it is completely wrong and dishonest.

Clearly an individual within Ebay is targetting my account when there is a deliberate and systematic assault on my business.

Strange that I have a large amount of evidence over the years of Ebay allowing sellers to use multiple false accounts to steal tens of thousands of dollars from buyers whilst they knowingly refused to remove those said accounts. Apparently, they 'don't pose a risk to the Ebay Community' but I do despite a 100% record.

People need to take a serious stand and take legal action, go to the ACCC, and anti-discrimination board and complain. Ebay is registered as an Australian business and as such are subject to our laws. I will be.

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Ebay corrupt to the core

I imagine you have had a lot of defects, maybe for unresolved cases.

I haven't had that problem, so I won't be taking legal action. Please come back asnd tell us how you went.

Message 2 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

I don't care that you claim I am an ebay mole, god only knows what claims you have made against actual ebay staff.  I would though suggest, that for one who is considering taking legal action against ebay, that it might be prudent to think carefully before posting defamatory comments on a public forum.

Message 3 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

go-tazz
Community Member

@comcol wrote:

Ebay logic 101:

Despite being rated a top seller for 16 years, having zero negatives etc etc they decide to ban you from selling with LITERALLY no reason and only sending a computer-generated, and I quote:  "your behavior posed a risk to the eBay community" and "We have taken this action out of concern for the safety and integrity of the eBay Community"

Your listings could be flagged as the sort listed by scammers using hijacked accounts as that's the sort of Email

they send to a hijacked account so maybe someone has reported the account as such.

If that's the case then it would've been Trust & Safety that shut down the account and they haven't investigated

fully as you listings should never have been flagged as such (scammers would've listed them at a much lower

price as well and the account doesn't look suspicious).

It would also make it more difficult for others to see exactly what's happened.stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

You would need to find out the exact reason why the action was taken to get it re-instated and it generally

involves proven it's you that owns the account and always has been (good luck with it).good.gif

Message 4 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

who is your competition? (wearing my tinfoil hat, here)
Message 5 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Where did you outsmart anyone, pray tell?

No member of these forums uses profanity, thank you.

Members of the forum have dealt with the OP before, you haven't.

Message 6 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

yawn you're boring

Message 7 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

@supermussolinibros wrote:

yawn you're boring

A well reasoned argument that supports your point. Unflattering.

Message 8 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

comcol
Community Member

I won't bother responding to trolls who literally attack everyone on these boards that says anything against Ebay.
I post ONLY 100% FACTS unlike the trolls with their rants.

For the real users on the thread:

I have zero defects or unresolved cases.

Within 12 hours of me contacting their lawyers in Sydney stating I intend to take legal action they have now walked back the 'hacked claim' they originally made.

They have also walked back the returns claim and open cases claim they made on other occasions.

Which left them with....nothing.

So, now they literally say they don't know why my account is restricted and can't get an answer.

Clearly it was a deliberate attack and now they are saying they will re-instate my account. We will see if they do.

If not, I have more than enough evidence of their business practices to follow through with.

Ebay is not above the law.

Message 9 of 18
Latest reply

Ebay corrupt to the core

@comcol wrote:

I won't bother responding to trolls who literally attack everyone on these boards that says anything against Ebay.
I post ONLY 100% FACTS unlike the trolls with their rants.

For the real users on the thread:

I have zero defects or unresolved cases.

Within 12 hours of me contacting their lawyers in Sydney stating I intend to take legal action they have now walked back the 'hacked claim' they originally made.

They have also walked back the returns claim and open cases claim they made on other occasions.

Which left them with....nothing.

So, now they literally say they don't know why my account is restricted and can't get an answer.

Clearly it was a deliberate attack and now they are saying they will re-instate my account. We will see if they do.

If not, I have more than enough evidence of their business practices to follow through with.

Ebay is not above the law.

Hopefully you will get reinstated but I doubt it.

And you haven't earned any points with those members that you have said are trolls so you will find that from now on

you won't get any response from any knowledgeable members that you might think are trolls.

I'm responding and you may think I'm a troll but I'm not knowledgeable so that's why I'm posting haha.

I was in the same situation as you many years ago and every thing I tried didn't work and it never will.

But I have moved on in other ways and things are going great.

All the best in resolving your issue.

Message 10 of 18
Latest reply