Ebay invoice problem

I have just sold something and the purchaser wishes to pick up and wants me to send an invoice without the postage on it.  I have tried to take the postage out and it is not letting me.   I have tried recalcuate and everything and it wont work.  Does anyone know how to fix this please.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ebay invoice problem

Just take the postage out but do not hit recalculate. Instead scroll to the bottom and click on the link next to the send button which will let you check the invoice first then send it
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay invoice problem

Thanks I tried that and it does not work, there is no function on there for local pick up.  Oh I hate this.   I tried putting zero in and that made it worse.  

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay invoice problem

What about putting  -$x.xx amount in the "seller's discounts" box, DO NOT hit recalculate, hit preview invoice and see how it comes up, if ok click Send.

You can put in the message section discount for pick-up..

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay invoice problem

I finally got it to work, thanks for your help.  It was a challenge.   Ebay needs to look at that and make it easier for people to send their invoices.  

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay invoice problem

Hi I have this happen a lot. Go to send the buyer an invoice BUT in the box where it says postage and handling - use the drop down list and change to Select a postage service and then hit send. It will have a hissy fit and tell you you have made an error of some sort. THEN you should fing that you will now have the local pick up in your options to choose from.

I find that this is the only way to do it as for some reason Local pick up is not always showing in the list otherwise

Hope this helps

Cheers

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Ebay invoice problem

Unless the buyer NEEDS an invoice there is no need for an invoice.

As a seller, you certainly need eBay to know there is no postage for them to levy fees on, but sending an invoice with $0 postage should do the trick. As already noted.

Unless the item was sold 'free' postage, in which case you accept the agreed amount in cash from the buyer and wear the FVF.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply