Ebay site problem

Anyone else lose all their information on their ebay site at the moment?
Message 1 of 47
Latest reply
46 REPLIES 46

Re: Ebay site problem

garrcc
Community Member

All is belly up - lucky non of my listings are finishing now - or planned to bid on anything.

Pity - the poor sellers who have items ending at this time - or buyers wishing to bid.Smiley Frustrated

Message 21 of 47
Latest reply

Quote: "yes mine too selling items saying they have been removed and one items ending in a few hours "

I have a rare item finishing at 8:42 - someone put a bid on it an hour ago, so I don't expect they will get any competive bidding on it now. Their lucky day for not waiting until the item was finishing.

With luck, like the big outage on the 14th September sniping services will still work - on that night I had three people use sniping services that saved a bunch of good Gippsland postcards from selling around opening bid. I am not holding my breath for the same happening tonight on two scarcer items.

Nor can I list to keep income rolling next week.

Kevin

Message 22 of 47
Latest reply

same here, frustrated

Message 23 of 47
Latest reply

My eBay is now going to selling manager pro summary where it wasn't before, everything is broke
Message 24 of 47
Latest reply

Ha  about the only thing not affected are these boards

Message 25 of 47
Latest reply

I am one of the poor sellers, I am so upset. I hope compensation is available, like FVF refund.?
Message 26 of 47
Latest reply

just hope they can fix it, or we will lose sales and get negs for not posting fast enough

Message 27 of 47
Latest reply

This is not good at all. I have quite a few items closing tonight with many watchers and will drop quite a bit of cash if they don't fix this fast!

Message 28 of 47
Latest reply

Yes I lost all my selling.Why do you have to change things, e-bay was working find and some I.T had to have a play and change it all around, WHY?????

Message 29 of 47
Latest reply

Message 30 of 47
Latest reply