Express Post orders Awaiting Postage not showing

For the past few days when I go to the Manage Orders Awaiting Postage page no orders are showing as Awaiting Express Postage but each day there has been several orders that were actually express postage.

Ebay is not showing any orders that are awaiting express postage, they now appear under the general Awaiting Postage and not the Awaiting Express Postage, it's so frustrating, I relied on that, now I have to go through and double check every single order to see which ones are express post.

I have tried several different browsers just in case that made a difference but it hasn't.

Anyone else experiencing this, it can't just be happening to me?

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Express Post orders Awaiting Postage not showing

@babydustau wrote:

I didn't contact anyone at ebay, members of the sellers group that I joined are currently travelling and doing roadshows in each state along with senior eBay Australia staff and they are onto it, so I am sure it will be sorted.

Many years ago a couple eBay reps had contact with members on the boards, some were invite only,

They promised to take a good hard look at our concerns about the platform and make it a priority to fix those problems.

None of us were surprised that very little - if anything - was actually done.............

I suspect that exactly the same thing will happen with these "roadshows".

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 21 of 21
Latest reply