Express Post orders Awaiting Postage not showing

For the past few days when I go to the Manage Orders Awaiting Postage page no orders are showing as Awaiting Express Postage but each day there has been several orders that were actually express postage.

Ebay is not showing any orders that are awaiting express postage, they now appear under the general Awaiting Postage and not the Awaiting Express Postage, it's so frustrating, I relied on that, now I have to go through and double check every single order to see which ones are express post.

I have tried several different browsers just in case that made a difference but it hasn't.

Anyone else experiencing this, it can't just be happening to me?

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

For anyone who comes across this thread and are seeking an answer to the same thing I asked about, yes there is a problem, the express post orders are not showing for all sellers, they are working urgently to fix it. (I found out by joining a facebook group for eBay sellers as I couldn't get any response to my query here, so sellers if you have any queries you are better off to join the sellers facebook group and asking your question there).

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

@babydustau,

eBay CS reps will say whatever has the enquirer feel as though something is being done.

That does not mean that anything is being done.

The proof of eBay's Tech Team/IT working urgently to fix anything will be in the glitch or problem actually having been fixed, rather than in eBay's reps manning the Live Chat saying that it's been escalated to this department or that department. It sounds comforting to have words such as "I have escalated this to the Technical Department and it's being looked at urgently"... but it's froth and bubbles, fairy gold and sparkles.

If this is a problem that is seriously affecting you, I hope it will be fixed... but in the meantime you truly will have to find a workaround.

Is this occurring for you on a desktop computer or laptop? Or is it occurring on a smart phone or tablet, and are you using the full version of eBay in a browser, or are you instead using the app?

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

I didn't contact anyone at ebay, members of the sellers group that I joined are currently travelling and doing roadshows in each state along with senior eBay Australia staff and they are onto it, so I am sure it will be sorted.

In the meantime all sellers will have to find a workaround.

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

I find that hardly any buyers leave feedback any more, so I never judge how I'm doing on that.  I also have noticed that I have a great number of buyers who are first timers or have very low buying rates - they tend to never leave feedback, but feedback is not what it's all about - sales are key!! 

I'm not sure why you're comparing feedback numbers to sales.

My sales numbers over the last 90 days are spot on & so is my feedback numbers, however I will point out that my shop was shut for 3 weeks from 25 July until 13 August, so my sales were down a little.

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Sounds like a marketing team, with a typical marketers/ebay response.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

Sorry for the confusion I was referring to looking at someones sold items not reflecting how many items that they have sold. Theres no way I would have only sold 73 items in the last 3 months yet received 90 feedback for the same period. So it can be misleading to gauge someones sales from their sold item list.

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

They had a photo of them on the invite page for the roadshow. Looked like it may have been an interesting event to go to and they did offer a free lunch.

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

I dont think it counts every sale for items listed with bulk quantity available.  When you click an  actual sold item from a sellers list if it has been sold more than once in the last 3 months, it will then show a list of sale dates.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Thats what I thought but have items that there was only one not show up. I now think using the feature that keeps sold items in inventory as zero may be the cause.

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

If you click on order number, the first item under Postage Details is...................

The postage service to be used.

So there is your easy workaround, but I suppose the brainiacs on facebook were able to point you in the right direction.

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply