Express Post orders Awaiting Postage not showing

For the past few days when I go to the Manage Orders Awaiting Postage page no orders are showing as Awaiting Express Postage but each day there has been several orders that were actually express postage.

Ebay is not showing any orders that are awaiting express postage, they now appear under the general Awaiting Postage and not the Awaiting Express Postage, it's so frustrating, I relied on that, now I have to go through and double check every single order to see which ones are express post.

I have tried several different browsers just in case that made a difference but it hasn't.

Anyone else experiencing this, it can't just be happening to me?

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

I don't do express.

Your volumes are such that a few minutes per day should not be a biggie.

Especially when the postage price paid by the buyer would be an indicator.

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

Not sure how you are judging my volume of orders per day, the fact is eBay has a tab specifically for express post orders and it is now not working and they are now appearing under general postage. So obviously something is amiss. 

And as some of my listings are free express post and virtually all my listings have postage included whether it is standard postage or express post it is inconvenient to have to go through each sale to check which ones are express post.

Customers (understandably) tend to get a bit annoyed if they are promised Express Post is included or if they paid extra for it and their order is sent standard post.

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

I am judging your volume by your feedback. A bit over 1 per day, so probably less than five.

Make notes to yourself about which items are express. I can't help further. As noted I don't offer express, but if I did, I would certainly know what items I offered it on.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

You are actually way off in your assumptions of my number of orders by day, I don't leave feedback for buyers and hardly any of my customers do, I have never bothered with it. But why how many orders I send per day has anything to do with my actual post and why you are assuming you know how many orders another seller is sending or how problematic an issue might be for them is beyond me.

The fact is there is something going wrong with the system resulting the express post orders not showing on the express post page, every single listing I do has express post either as an option, I always offer it or included in the listing for free. 

Hopefully someone that does actually get numerous express post orders daily and who might actually have some valid input regarding this problem will hopefully respond to my post and let me know if the same issue is happening to them.

Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

Can't help. Somebody MIGHT, now that you have belatedly provided relevant information, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

In which case you will have to check every sale.

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

Just for your info, if buyers click on your items for sale & tick sold items down side of page they can see how many items you sell over a three month period, day by day.  

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

I don't know why but this is not accurate and does not always show all sold items with some sellers. 

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

Oh, Iโ€™ve never had a problem with its accuracy on my own account.

Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

As an example I see you have 99 sales in 90 days and received 8 feedback for the last 30 days. The account I am using at the moment shows 72 sales in 90 days and 36 feedback for the last 30 days. Unless you see a different number than 72 I can't explain why mine does not show all.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply