FVF taken for listing listed during promotion

tcrazer
Community Member

I just sold an item that was listed when i took up the no final value fees offer a couple or so months ago and it seems they've taken out the FVF.  Has this happened to anyone?   It has been auto relisted over this time period before being sold, does that promotion get voided once it's relisted? Should i contact ebay to get my fees back?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: FVF taken for listing listed during promotion

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I believe the items have to be listed and sold during the promotion period.  Items that were already listed do not get the promotion as far as I know.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

T & C's usually state that it's only for the first listing.

Re-lists would void it

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@tcrazer wrote:

I just sold an item that was listed when i took up the no final value fees offer a couple or so months ago and it seems they've taken out the FVF.  Has this happened to anyone?   It has been auto relisted over this time period before being sold, does that promotion get voided once it's relisted? Should i contact ebay to get my fees back?

there was a thread back in January about a Free-to-list promotion.  If it is that promotion you can read that thread here:

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/FREE-to-list-amp-sell-10-items-this-Jan-No-Commission-No-Fee...

You can read the T&Cs here:

http://sellercentre.ebay.com.au/promo/103661

At the time of that thread there were some posts regarding the wording in the T&Cs in relation to re-lists.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Relists are counted as new listings, not the ones that the offer related to. They even get a new listing number when they auto relist, so anything relisted outside the offer period doesn't qualify.

I sold three items from mid Feb to mid March and wasn't charged any fees, but I made sure I listed them before the end of the promotion and put them on 30 days so they had plenty of time to sell.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply