Fee percent

Hi, can somone please tell my where I can find the total percentage of my fees including the sale of the item and the postage fee, I thought it used to be in the dashboard but i can't find it now, thanks

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Fee percent

my ebay> account> seller account. Select the invoice from the drop down menu right hand side click go. all your fees are in there. There is also the percentage of your fees against your sales for the month.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Fee percent

my ebay> account> seller account. Select the invoice from the drop down menu right hand side click go. all your fees are in there. There is also the percentage of your fees against your sales for the month.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

Yes I think it might be the fees against your sales for the month, where is this found please?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

scroll down on the same invoice page
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

Great thankyou I found it.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

Just for the record, that percentage does not include your paypal fee 🙂

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

Google escal, great program to use calculates all fees including Paypal , you enter selling price and item cost and gives you total profit, nearly died when  i first used it some of our products where selling at a loss after all the fees taken out, can be used for store owners or none store sites.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Fee percent

@ausbargainbasement wrote:

Google escal, great program to use calculates all fees including Paypal , you enter selling price and item cost and gives you total profit, nearly died when  i first used it some of our products where selling at a loss after all the fees taken out, can be used for store owners or none store sites.

Googled escal........nope......????

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply