Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Get this............

Sold an item on the 22nd. Got this message today. "Hi thereI have purchased this item off you last week and you still have not packed and sent the order?Could you please post this item ASAP, if no communication I will leave a negative and very detail...

Have to wait 21 days for Pay Pal to release money?,

Seems Pay Pal can hold money on sellers that have small number of sales, they can keep money for 21 days, even though sales are completed, received good feedback from buyer, tracking numbers supplied, also, I have a 100 rating on ebay, have never had...

free listings

I thought there was an offer of 150 free listings from the 31st Dec.  

eBay & seperate online store query

I have an eBay store but am in the process of opening a website for my business. Does anyone have an eBay store and an online store and if so can they be linked? Also more importantly how do you keep track of inventory with two sites for sales? I am ...

2 Cancellations on the Same Item Today Due to Unauthorised Buyer of Account?!?

Selling an iPhone 5s, I had one person cancel due to her payment not clearing in time for me to send it in time for Christmas.Relisted then it sold within an 1hr, then I sent an invoice and it was cancelled due to unauthorised access.Relisted it and ...

Problems with "search"

Hi All Is anyone else having a problem with "search". I type in the search bar what I am looking for, they then show up on the page, and in a matter of seconds, the pictures and descriptions disappear and I can`t click on them. Anyone else having thi...

cancelling postage label within 5 days, won't let me

Anyone having any issues cancelling a postage label? Created on 21 Dec so within the 5 day window but will not let me, says "label cannot be cancelled" Am I missing something? I've tried changing reason for cancellation from 'Transaction changed" to ...