Free 3 relisting gone... Must use business policy.

I am sick of ebay changing thing..

my free relists are gone, 

must use business policy on all  accounts

NO Credits still for Australia post Creit for 10% off.

I am fumingmad

Sorry to rant

Anthony

Message 1 of 118
Latest reply
117 REPLIES 117

Re: Free 3 relisting gone... Must use business policy.

eBay seems to be trying to get as much money as they can through either fair or foul means.

When dealing with eBay as a seller you need to double check everything for hidden costs.

So far some of them are:

The three re-lists gone,(so members will be charged a listing fee if they go over the free listings).

You have to check your invoice for "discrepancies".

The sneaky way in that there is now only  a B1,B2, or B3 with signature box through eBay postage,(which

means you have to list it as such and then untick the signature box when doing the postage label).

Or just select the Aussie post B1,2 or 3 and regular postage.

They will hope that members don't pick up that it costs more.

How that will go in a dispute I hope to never find out,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

"Blackouts" ,(where you items goes into "limbo").

The combined invoice fiasco where you lose the money if you've combined the items plus postage,(but you

don't get your FVF back on the postage that was reduced).

The 21 day hold for "new" sellers,(so eBay have control over it for 21 days and can invest it for that period).

The MBG that allows buyers to return items for a full refund and you pay another lot of postage,(some

buyers/scammers don't even need to send it back for a full refund),shok.gif

Message 81 of 118
Latest reply

I had some listings finish today and when I listed them 5 days ago I had the option to check the box to list them 3 times for free. When the listings finished and the items didn't sell I got an email saying this 

"Your item didn't sell, but it will be automatically relisted!"

However they have not been relisted.

I wish they would stop stuffing around and just leave it how it was.

Message 82 of 118
Latest reply

Mine that ended last night relisted OK. I got worried for a minute because I got the relist message twice for one item and I panicked thinking it had somehow been relisted twice! A quick check and it was only there once.

I know there was a glitch a few months back where items on the relist were taking 12+ hours to actually relist. No-one knew whether their items had relisted or not. If you tried to relist them out of your unsold folder, you'd get told they were automatically relisted.

Message 83 of 118
Latest reply

My biggest issue with the "unannounced" removal of the "Three free re-listings" is this:

I don't use an iPhone for eBay. I use a PC instead, so normally if I'm out having dinner on a Saturday night and my listing doesn't sell it would automatically relist at the same time.

Now, unless I'm home and in front of the computer I'm stuffed. 

Message 84 of 118
Latest reply

No it lets me relist the items from the unsold folder (I havent though as I have used all my free listings) I quess I am one of the unlucky ones that have lost the 3 free relist option.

Message 85 of 118
Latest reply

I wish they would stop stuffing around and just leave it how it was.

I am over it, deleted my listings and put them elsewhere, ebay is just messing with people now, unannounced changes and micro managing, chargebacks, paypal hanging onto your money for weeks on end etc etc etc, yep over it!!!! Will sleep better and all!

Message 86 of 118
Latest reply

@ford351gtho wrote:

No it lets me relist the items from the unsold folder (I havent though as I have used all my free listings) I quess I am one of the unlucky ones that have lost the 3 free relist option.

I've lost the relist function too, these were listings created before they took that away.

Message 87 of 118
Latest reply

Mine went away last Tuesday, but appear to be back this evening.

Might pay to check. Just glad I didn't kneejerk and put everything back to GTC.

Posting on this ID because it is a store owning PS TRS. For the doubters.

Call some place paradise, kiss it goodbye - Don Henley
Message 88 of 118
Latest reply

They are back!!!

It's back on all my IDs.

Did ebay actually listen?

I'm going to be listing and relisting like mad, just incase they take it away again.

Message 89 of 118
Latest reply

Well that was quick.
Managed to relist with the 3 free relistings on my other Id, came back to this one and it has gone again.
Message 90 of 118
Latest reply