Friday's glitch? charging for edit

Just tried to edit a couple of existing listings and the system wanted to charge the listing fee again,

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Friday's glitch? charging for edit

Well if sales are slow that means that FVFs are down and maybe they're trying to increase revenue and hope you don't notice   ๐Ÿ˜„

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I JUST PUT 90 ODD ITEMS ON EBAY AND IT HAS CHARGED ME TWICE...........WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

So you never got charged for the other 88?

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

it's friday, weird and wonderful stuff always happens on a friday during maintenance

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

well now it Saturday and it's still happeningSmiley Sad

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Happening here also.  

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

spoke to ebay and this is what I think happened

when I re-listed the particular item, along with a whole heap of others as you do, I didn't get charged the re-listing fee.   Out of about 60 re-listings looks like I didn't get charged for about 5 - that's 25c!

and it's only for item with 2 categories.

And now it's trying to catch up.      I checked this out with a few listings and it's consistent.    Secretly I think it was because I took advantage last month of a limited period when re-listings came up with an option to relist 3 times for free - not normally available to store sellers.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I have a store, and worked out if I only list an item  for 30days,instead of relist until cancelled,  it gives me the extra 3 free relistings, so it doesn't matter if I go over my 200.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply