Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Item not as described - help please?

Hi, I have sold an item to a customer however in my description I failed to mention that the pillowcase had a flange (border around it). When I send all my items out, I place a note stating to carefully check your order and if all is ok then leave me...

sales awaiting shipment

Checked my sales awaiting shipment this morning and an old sale from 11 days has appeared and was now marked as unsent, all tracking numbers have disappeared as well, have phd Ebay and they are looking into why this has happened, so be careful guys, ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WHY IS PAYPAL HOLDING MY SALES MONEY ?

Paypal is not releasing my sales money into my account, this has never happened before, I can't post sales until I know the money is in my account, why is this happening ? thanks Gary

Subtitles in GTC listings

Hi, could someone help me I know Subtitles are an extra $2.00, but is that charged each time a customer purchases the item, or is it a once-off charge when the product is first listed? Thanks in advance David

DSR's and holiday settings

My store is currently on Holiday Setting due to Stocktake. Just wondering, if a customer buys something and hasn't noticed or read that we are away, can they still leave low DSR's for delivery or does it come up that you can't leave dsr's for that (l...

Buyer wants me to cancel her paid purchase

Good morning to you all Have any of you ever experience the following?Last night on auction I sold an electrical device. Oblivious of what was going on, I get a notification from eBay to post the item because the buyer had paid for her item.Few minut...

Bombarded by PayPal Phishing emails This Morning

We have two PayPal accounts attached to our ebay selling IDs.This morning about every 5-10 minutes on one ID and less on the other we are being hammered to death by these phishing emails coming in.It's the very same email each time claiming we have p...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

another one. just need to vent.

bad start to the week, recieved this over the weekend from a customer. ---Please let me know the delivery track details!! How come you take so long to delivery? What's about you promised ETA?--- -- I am still not received the my item yet. What's happ...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Superfast postage !!!

I had a buyer leave feedback this morning saying "When was my item posted I haven't received it yet?"I wonder why she hasn't received it could it be she only paid for it this morning after a dispute was opened I looked at other feedback she has left ...

Proof of postage - help needed please!

Hi, I need to send proof of postage to Ebay regarding a buyer claiming she did not recieve an item, I have the postal reciept with date, time etc, but cant find out how to send to Ebay who are holding my Paypal funds. I cannot get into the dispute on...

Buyer wants refund for item he claims is faulty

Hi, I am after some advice. I recently sold my macbook which was in perfectly working condition to someone who is a first time bidder on ebay. He paid cash and picked it up at a mutual location. He claimed that it worked for one hour after he got hom...