'Good til Cancelled' now default

I noticed ebay have slipped another annoying new change in. On the items I listed and relisted tonight, duration was 'Good til Cancelled' by default.

You'll want to watch this if you take advantage of their $1 maximum fees on Sunday offer (or any other offer) since with 'good til cancelled' turned on, it'll just relist every 30 days, regardless of what day of the week it happens to be.

Message 1 of 25
Latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: 'Good til Cancelled' now default

I now only use 30 out of my 40 free listings as been stung already by missing the time of an item ending .

So good job Ebay making me cut back from 40 to 30 listings a month to try avoid extra payments. 

The other 10 I have transferred to Gumtree to see how that goes. Sold and posted some items already and no cost except PayPal.

Hope you are reading this and adding the manual option back.

Message 21 of 25
Latest reply

Yeah man it snuck up on my and now I owe them $139 for my listings

Message 22 of 25
Latest reply

it snuck up on my

It's only been going for 4 months. Maybe you should check your account occasionally.

Message 23 of 25
Latest reply

I would get eBay on the phone and ask them very very nicely if they can cancel the fees just this once. You’ve got nothing to lose by trying.

Message 24 of 25
Latest reply

@be.au58 wrote:

Yeah man it snuck up on my and now I owe them $139 for my listings

I have contacted eBay and had my fees removed for auto relisting  best to contact them ASAP

Message 25 of 25
Latest reply